Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[PRP] My..... Hello there (Thona, Takumi, Asami)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:36 pm
User Image

The day was long and boring. Nothing really exciting had happened the past few days. But that was to be expected when running a place. Most the time it was suppose to be boring and dull. But that meant things were going fine right? If things started to happen, then things would be bad. He continued to just lounge the day away. Nothing to do but maybe take a evening nap here or there.

In any others eyes, they would see things as good. Thona, on the other hand, didn't like when life was so dull. Chaos. Chaos was the good thing in life as long as it wasn't him that it was effecting. Anyone else's displeasure with it was his pleasure.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:38 pm
User Image
It was another dull day. The female leopard sighed softly as she looked around. Dull days weren't her cup of tea either. She would rather meet someone new and possibly befriend them. Have something fun and exciting. She would much rather not have to deal with chaos, it usually meant something bad was happening. Chaos was not something enjoyable to the little female leopard.

Where was Takumi? At least with him she could have at least a little bit of fun. Her long tail flicked at an odd rhythm as she thought about what to do. She could go searching for Takumi. That sounded a bit fun. Like a game of hide and seek. Maybe this day wouldn't be nearly as bland as she thought it would be...

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:51 pm
It didn't take Thona long to find a young leopardess. He knew her, he knew her well. At least when Takumi was young. It was Takumi's love. Even though, he knew his son would never admit it. Maybe today he could get him to. Act as if he was going to seduce the young lady and make her bear his kids. Oh that would mess Takumi up a ton. He put on his smirk and moved towards the leopardess. "My my.... It's been awhile. Asami." he remembered when she was a young cub, playing with his son. And now... She had grown in to a fine product for his useage.

"How fine you have grown, Puppet." He said replacing her real name for the nickname he loved giving every female. "I don't suppose your hanging with my retarded son, would you be?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:01 pm
Asami's plan for searching for Takumi was shattered when this other leopard approached. It would be rude to simply leave someone that seemed to be... friendly. Her brown ears flicked towards the male when he said her name. "Oh, um, hello." He was obviously Takumi's father, she remembered him from when she and Takumi used to play. It had been a while since she had seen Takumi's father, but the way Takumi spoke of him, he didn't seem to be a very friendly guy.

Not entirely liking what the male was saying, Asami took a step away from her mate's father. "I have spoken with him recently." She wanted to growl at the older leopard, but decided against the idea. Her white and brown tail flicked barely as she watched Thona closely.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:21 pm
He circled around her to get a better look. "Tsk. You should just leave my son and move on to someone who's better. A real man is what you need, puppet." He said with a smile. "Can't say Takumi was much of a real man." He added with a smirk. "But I can help with the Man thing, if you want one." he added. He was almost blunt about saying that he wanted a piece of her.

She was of age now, and to him it wasn't something strange. Not at all. He had a sorta evil charm to him. That some females just fawned over. Which made everything so much easier. Who needed to force things, when he just had to talk sweet nothings into their ears. Even they knew they were lies, but something about them just kinda made them want him more.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:31 pm
Asami was unlike other females, she found Thona's offer a bit strange. She knew Takumi wasn't like others, but that was what made her love him. Her dark green eyes followed the male leopard closely. "Leave your son? I wouldn't leave my friend." Did the male know something that Takumi didn't want him to know?

She looked around for a moment, wondering where Takumi was. Asami hoped that he would appear soon and get his father away from her. Maybe she could change the subject... "So, um... How have you been?" Asami was usually extremely friendly and bubbly, but this male kept her on her toes.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:08 pm
Thona laughed. So, they are still playing the little game? He can go along with that for a while. "Don't tell me that you feel nothing for him then?" He asked with a smirk. Oh he could have fun with this. His tail wrapped around her as he sat next to her. "Then I suppose you wouldn't mind if I intruded." He said rather then asked.

User Image
It didn't take long for Takumi to come into the picture. He had been said to meet Asami somewhere, but she didn't show. So he started looking for her. He was a bit surprised to see just why she hadn't been there. His father... He's greedy fifthly father was all over Asami. He snarled. "I don't think she wants you to do that, Dad." He said in a low voice as he moved towards them. His eyes glaring at his father. So much like his father's eyes. How he hated his own eyes because they looked like his.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:45 pm
The female scooted away from the other male leopard, being careful not to step on his tail. Asami felt threatened by the male leopard and shook her head. Before she could speak, she heard an extremely familiar voice and a smile spread across the female's maw. "Takumi!" She tried not to sound too excited, but found it hard to hide her enthusiasm. It was nice to see her mate and to have Takumi there to make sure the other male didn't bother her too much.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:58 am
And everything was going so fine before the gray fur ball showed up. He sighed as he watched his booty call run to his son. He glared at both of them. "And It's good to see you Takumi" He lied but didn't hide the fact that he did either. He had a sorta stale voice to it, one that said that he didn't care much for his own son. But the feeling was mutual. Of course, he wouldn't kick him out, no it was more fun to torture his son. He smiled, oh he'll get them another time, but for now....

"Say Takumi, you should really watch your lover, she might end up in the wrong place at the wrong time." He threatened with a wink. He was done with them for now. He didn't feel like making there life miserable until later.

Takumi felt his heart sink as he heard his father talk. How.... How as it possible for him to know? Did she tell him? He looked from Thona to Asami. No... She wouldn't do that to him. He could feel his heart beating. It wasn't like his dad to just walk away from something that made him angry. There was something else that was going to happen. And he didn't like that. But it wasn't like he could really stop anything from happening. He frowned as he looked back towards Thona, walking away.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:11 pm
Asami watched Thona closely, not exactly sure what to make of the leopard. At least Takumi was here now and she could feel a little more at ease. She glanced at Takumi and noticed the frown on his maw. She wanted to ask what was wrong, but wasn't sure if he wanted her to ask. Mustering up the courage, she spoke softly so that Thona would not hear. "Is something wrong, Takumi?" Her tail laid next to her body, flicking lazily every now and then.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:14 pm
"It's not like him...." he paused "To walk away." He finished in a whisper. "Be careful, Asami. He knows, and that isn't a good thing." He looked at her with soft scared caring eyes. "I can't handle it if something bad happened to you. Just don't be alone with him again, as much as you can try." He told her. Oh god he didn't know what was in store for them, but he knew it wasn't good. What was he going to do. He couldn't protect her forever, but he could try as long as he was alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:23 pm
Asami listened to her mate closely. His look alone told Asami that he was serious about not being alone with Thona. She wanted to make Takumi feel better, but the truth was that Takumi was right. From now on, Asami needed to be on her toes and make sure she was never alone with Thona. "I will try to stay away from him as much as I can." Asami said simply while thinking of places she could go while Takumi wasn't around where no one would see her.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:27 pm
"He's ruthless and will do anything to make other's lives miserable." He told her. He didn't want to go into too much detail unless he wanted to be over heard. There were too many spies for Thona in this pride. Most everyone was for him, but that's because it was his pride. If you weren't, and he knew it. Most the time you were kicked out or beaten. Unless you where his kids. He'd make sure your life was miserable as he could possibly make it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:36 pm
Asami sighed softly and thought about Takumi's words. Now she wondered what exactly Thona was planning and when his plan would be made into reality. She looked around for a moment then let her eyes rest on Takumi once again. For now, she would simply enjoy Takumi's company and hope that nothing would actually happen to the two of them.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:39 pm
I'll let it end here.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items