Reply [IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]
[SRP] What do we have here? [FINISHED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:26 am
User Image As the sun rose on another perfect day in the Land of Kings, a pair of yellow eyes glowed dimly as they gazed over the horizon. They belonged to Mwenyezi, who was up early this morning, which had resulted in him deciding patrol the pride borders. It wasn't the most thrilling of jobs, but it had to be done. And who knows, today he might actually see someone.

He smirked as he recalled how he had joined the Pride. Sultan Faiz had been out on patrol himself, and Mwenyezi had been fortunate enough to find him. Although the pale lion didn't much like the idea of more males joining, if he did find one, he would certainly welcome him with open paws. After all, it wouldn't do to let his true feelings or intentions show, even to a stranger. As he considered this, he let out a small but sinister chuckle.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:33 am
User Image

Kizuka wasn't having the best of mornings. She had been travelling for most of the night, after something had frightened her whilst she was sleeping. Rather than confronting whatever it was that had scared her from her slumber, she simply ran as fast as she could. The fur on her face was wet with tears, and her paws were raw and bloodied. It had finally dawned on her that she wasn't cut out for the rogue life, and now all she wanted was to return to the Pride she was born into. She had been a Princess there, and everyone had treated her well, even if she hadn't done the same.

With a heavy sigh, she struggled onward. Of course, she had no idea where she was, and the land she had wandered into now was particularly unforgiving. The hot sand burned her sore paws, and occasionally the sand would blow into her eyes. This was probably the worst morning she had ever had to endure.

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:39 am
User Image As he scanned the horizon, it wasn't long before something caught his attention. It had been hard to spot at first, as the figure was very light in colour like himself. Curious, he began to walk towards it, being careful not to go too quickly so that he didn't scare whatever it was away.

When he got closer, he realised that it was a lioness. He grinned widely, hardly believing his luck. Once again, he had stumbled upon someone of great importance, just like he had done with Faiz. Mwenyezi had only managed to claim one female from the recent raid in the Pride Lands, and so he couldn't waste this chance to claim another. Still moving slowly, he continued to make his way towards the female.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:45 am
User Image Kizuka didn't spot the male straight away. Her eyes were blurred with tears and sand, and her mind was elsewhere. Eventually though she did spot movement, which caused her to stop in her tracks. It was a male, and he was heading right for her. Although she wanted to run, her body just wouldn't allow it as she was simply too weak at this point. Instead, she was forced to stand her ground, and so she attempted to mask her weakness with a very deep frown.

Before the male reached her, she let out a roar of warning. "Who are you and what do you want?" She called out, her strong voice not showing any hint of tiredness. As far as males went, he wasn't the biggest one she had ever seen. Still, if he attacked her, he could easily kill her, and so she remained wary.

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:51 am
User Image Mwenyezi tutted when he saw that the female had spotted him. He guessed that it was for the best though, as sneaking up on her probably wouldn't have helped much. He kept on heading towards her until he heard her call out to him, at which point he stopped.

"Good morning. My name is Mwenyezi, and I am merely coming over to check that you are alright." His voice was smooth and welcoming, in contrast to the harsh land that the pair were surrounded by. "This land is not the most welcoming to the weary traveller, and so I felt that it was my duty to come and check on you." He smirked, but quickly replaced it with a smile. "So please, let me come near you so that I may look at you. If you are perfectly fine, then I will leave you to be on your way." He had chosen his words perfectly. Even from a distance he could see that the female was in bad shape, and so he was positive that she would accept his help.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:57 am
User Image He wanted to help her? At this point, the male seemed too good to be true. First of all, what was he doing out here all by himself? And second, why did he feel that it was his duty to help her? Thirdly, what was with all those weird tattoos? Kizuka's mind went into overdrive as she tried to figure out answers to all her questions. She was running out of time though, as she began to feel her legs buckling underneath her weight.

"I...I will allow you to come closer." She called back, her voice a little more shakey this time. She carefully sat herself down, whilst keeping her eyes fixed on the pale male. She had found it hard to trust anyone since leaving her pride, but right now she didn't have much choice.

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:07 am
User Image Mwenyezi smiled and nodded at the female's reply, before moving forward to join her. When he reached her, he slowly walked around her in a circle, his eyes dancing over every part of her body. He noticed her tear-stained face, her bloodshot eyes, her bloodied paws and shaking limbs. Truely, she looked an absolute mess. For Mwenyezi, this situation couldn't be anymore perfect.

"You poor beautiful creature." He cooed, coming to a stop infront of the grey lioness. "These lands have not been kind to you at all have they?" His eyes flickered darkly, as he considered each and every word before he spoke it. "I can tell that these paws are not used to walking long distances." With that, he delicately took one of her front paws in his own, and lifted it towards his mouth so that he could gently lick it a few times.

Mwenyezi had noticed something about the way that the lioness held herself. Her head was held high, despite her obvious pain, and something about her voice sounded quite regal. If he were to take a guess, he would've said that she was royalty. Even if she wasn't though, the next thing he said would be flattering to any female who heard it. "Tell me Princess, what is your business in these unforgiving lands?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:18 am
User Image Kizuka remained perfectly still as the male circled her. She knew how badly she looked right now, and she was almost ashamed to be seen in such poor condition. When Mwenyezi finally came to a stop and spoke to her, she blinked a few times, whilst her ears pricked at the sound of a word that she happily recognised. Beautiful.

Despite her somewhat shocking appearence, the male had called her beautiful. After that, she took an instant liking to him, and her lack of trust in him slowly began to fade. "No they have not." She replied with a sigh, her smile at the initial compliment fading somewhat.

Kizuka gasped as the male took her paw. He held it so carefully, and then licked it as gentle as was possible. Why was he being so nice to her? Before she could consider this latest question, Mwenyezi had one of his own. He had used yet another word that she happily recognised, although this time she was much more shocked. Princess. The lioness yanked her paw away and shimmied back a little where she was sat. "How did you know that I was a Princess?" It wasn't that she was scared by the male's knowledge, she was just a little freaked out that he would've known such a thing.

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:56 pm
User Image As far as guesses went, that was a good one. It wasn't all that far-fetched though, as Mwenyezi was very good at reading others. He knew that this lioness was someone special, or rather, she used to be. Now that he had confirmed that, it would be easy to work his magic on her.

"Why, even a blind lion could tell that there is something very special about you. The way you carry yourself, the tone of your voice, that regal expression..." He purred as he trailed off, not wanting to lay it on too thick. Although he could tell from the lioness' reaction to being called beautiful that she most likely loved compliments.

"Forgive me, I did not mean to babble..." It was at the point that he realised that she had not revealed her name to him. "I shall gladly refer to you as Princess if you wish, but it would make me truely happy if you were to tell me your name."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:23 pm
User Image As the male spoke, Kizuka felt herself feeling a little less tense. He seemed nice enough, and he clearly had a good eye, as he knew that she was a Princess. He seemed a little free with the compliments, but she didn't mind that one bit.

"Don't worry about it." She said with a smile, followed by a small giggle. "That would be nice, but I gave up the title of Princess a long time ago. You may call me Kizuka. It's nice to meet you Mwenyezi." One of the things that Kizuka had learnt since leaving her home lands was some manners, which was something she had lacked for most of her life.

Once introductions were finally out of the way, the pale lioness looked around. "I have no idea what I'm doing here. I don't even know where 'here' is." She looked at Mwenyezi carefully. Could she really trust someone she had only just met? He had been so nice to her, and the more she thought about it, the more she thought that it would be a good idea to trust him. What was the worst that could happen?

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:16 am
User Image "That is a very lovely name." Mwenyezi could hardly contain his ego at this point. Females were just so easy to manipulate that it almost didn't seem fair. Now all he had to do was convince her to stay, which admitedly would be a bit harder, but he was sure that he could succeed.

"You are in the Land of Kings." He said with a grin. "Here, each male takes it upon himself to care for multiple females." He purred gently. "We believe that love is something that should be shared with more than one." Although he wasn't telling her the full truth, he believed that it would be enough to convince her to stay. As long as she didn't mind him 'sharing his love' with other females that is.

"If you were to join us, I would treat you like the Princess that you once were. Of course, as a female it would be your duty to hunt, but I would always watch over you, and protect you from harm." Mwenyezi was sure that she would join them now, but he decided to finish off with one last compliment. "The other males would be truely envious of me if I had a female such as you."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:28 am
User Image The Land of Kings? This all sounded a little odd to Kizuka, but it didn't take her very long to wrap her head around it. So basically one male was in charge of multiple females, who all presumably live with him. The way he described it, it didn't sound bad at all. And she was so very tired. Perhaps it was time to settle down in a Pride once more. Sure, she wouldn't have elevated status within the Pride, but Mwenyezi had promised to treat her special.

"I...I will join you." She said with a nod. "But you better swear that you'll always be nice to me, and that you'll always protect me." A small part of her was a bit scared at what she was about to do. She was going to follow a total stranger into a pride ruled by males. How could she know whether or not he would keep his word? Since this was only a small part of her, it was quickly pushed away. Her body ached to go to Mwenyezi's den and rest for as long as was possible, and her mind called out for stability. If joining a new pride was the answer to those problems, so be it.

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:37 am
User Image He had succeeded. Mwenyezi lifted a paw to place it on his chest. "I promise that I will forever cherish you, Princess Kizuka." With that, the pale lion gave a small bow of his head, before turning in the direction of the pride dens. "If you feel that your paws will not take you the whole way, I will carry you." He then motioned for her to join him at his side.

This had been almost too easy. Obviously Kizuka would learn more about the Pride once she was in it, but by then it would be too late for her to object. She was his now, and there was nothing she could do about it. He had a feeling though that she would be quite content as one of his Banu, so he had very little to worry about.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:40 am
User Image Kizuka smiled at Mwenyezi, her cheeks blushing underneath her fur. She could see herself loving him in time, but for now, all she cared about was resting her tired body and mind.

"I'll be alright I think." With that, she joined him at his side. Obviously there was no way of knowing what the future held. For now, all she could do was trust in Mwenyezi, and hope for the best.

~Masamune~

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff