Christians; rejoice in their rejection.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugarbeary

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:40 pm
This is what i learned in church today.

Matthew 11-12-- Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

1 peter 3:14-17-- But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled: but sanctify the lord god in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ. For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye sufer for well doing, than for evil doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:34 pm
Amen.  

Albino Succubus

Big Wolf

7,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

lordstar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:28 pm
mluck24
This is what i learned in church today.

Matthew 11-12-- Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

1 peter 3:14-17-- But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled: but sanctify the lord god in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ. For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye sufer for well doing, than for evil doing.

And did you learn anything other than these quotes?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:51 am
" Love is patient,love is kind. it does not envy it does not boast, it is not proud. it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. it always protects, always trusts,a;ways hopes, always perseveres. love never fails." heart  

Sweet Sayori

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff