Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
High School Glory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:27 am
((I like them being twins, I say we stick with it.))

Ari moved and took a seat next to her brother. "This sucks." she said quietly, pulling her knees up under her chin. She hated running laps with everyone, mainly cause she had to run slow to keep pace. "Hey Akugi, wanna ditch Gym today?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:44 am
"Lets get food...Then lets go to Genkai's!" KAna said pumping her fist into the aior twice before pulling back to open her locker to put stuff in it. She chuckled a bit and looked around for a second. Thinking she heard something. She left a note in her locker for Kuhi and shut the door.

Akugi looked towardAri and looked away rubbing his arm. " Sure why not. " He mumbled with a sigh slowly getting up and looking at his sister.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:55 pm
Setsu smiled, shaking his head from side to side. Kana was always upbeat and hyperactive. Pretty much the opposite of how he acted. Maybe that's why they got along so well? Who knows. "Alright, let's go." Setsu said after Kana finished writing a note for Kuhi. He didn't doubt that they would see him and Yuuji at Genkai's after the other boys found the note. Setsu swung his bag over his shoulder once again, moving his other hand into his pocket and started heading back out of the school with Kana.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:06 pm
Ari smiled and nodded. "If we cut around behind the gym, we can sneak back to the locker room and grab our stuff. We can head to the front gate after that?" she said, asking him more then letting him know. Akugi was better at plans than she was, actually executing said plan was more her style.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:56 pm
Akugi laughed a bit and nodded. " Sounds good, For now I guess. " Akugi said and moved. " I'll get our stuff, okay? Our locks are beside each others. Just stay hidden by the gate okay?" Akugi added and moved to take off and get the items.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games