A guild for fans of the game. 

Tags: National Football League, Football, Pigskin, American, Sports 

Reply The NFL Guild
Seattle Seahawks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will the Seahawks be able to reclaim the NFC West? (keep in mind all factors of the division and schedules.)
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Terumi Hazama-Sama

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:06 pm
My favorite team is bound for a bounce back after last years injury/holmgren-plagued disaster, I know what I think about next Year's chances for the Seahawks, I wanna hear what you think.

My prediction: 9-7 to 11-5 records, somewhere in that range.

Other teams in the Division:

Arizona: I think Defenses will get smart to their tricks and stop their pass attack, there by stopping their best attribute and most likely their defense will get dominated again.

St Louis: They will suck. They have since the Greatest Show on Turf was broken up.

San Fransisco: They will come 3rd. They're at least one more year and a good draft pick or addition away from becoming contenders.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:21 pm
Seahawks will be a 9-7 team max to a 6-10 team. They are all coming off injuries and surgeries and new player personel. Then add into that cookie mix of a new coaching situation, you got some pretty ugly situations that may arise. But we will see. I highly doubt they could just go and reclaim that division, but you never know. Especially considering the division they are in. 8-8 may end up winning that division.  

vegito61283

Just A Black Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:35 pm
They will be a winning team being not so good not so bad with a record of 8-8. Don't ask why, just a feeling. I don't think they had all that great of an off season, I just don't think it'll be a very well year. They will barely get that 8-8.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:45 am
Whatever, I can help but have high hopes for my team, I mean, after kast year's disaster, they have to get better, they drafted well and played the free agent market well, and everyone is healed up, so its time to reclaim some glory and kick some Cardinal teeth in.  

Terumi Hazama-Sama

The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff