Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

better
  game
  super blow
View Results

TDogVelarde26

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:43 pm
madden 2010 and the super blow. which do you want more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:44 pm
i like the game. cool cool biggrin  

TDogVelarde26

KTS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:39 pm
Super Blow rofl

Madden changed the football industry in gaming by that I mean Madden bought the exclusive rights in the NFL now Madden is just counting on its audience to keep it alive. Question is how long will it last til people'll figure it out that Madden isn't that great of a game.

Yeah I've played Madden infact I don't think it's that special since it drove it's competition away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 am
KTS
Super Blow rofl

Madden changed the football industry in gaming by that I mean Madden bought the exclusive rights in the NFL now Madden is just counting on its audience to keep it alive. Question is how long will it last til people'll figure it out that Madden isn't that great of a game.

Yeah I've played Madden infact I don't think it's that special since it drove it's competition away.

Many people only buy game systems for Madden. The franchise it's self is one of the biggest franchises in the video game world. They ran out 2k because they were better than 2k was, or is if you count all pro. Madden needs to get multiple game makers to make them so that each game is uniquely different from the year before.  

Oreion

The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff