Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:31 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
vegito61283
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
You played Football Vegito?

High School, but every single year I ended up with a dislocated shoulder. Was told it was how I played O-Line. When I did some running back as a backup and DE, never had an issue. But to friggin stubborn to stay in the other positions. Was a smaller O-Lineman and a small DE, but was the fastest and strongest. That was about about ten years ago almost. Had a few knee injuries and hid my dislocation for almos thalf the season till the trainer noticed it pop out while I was playing. Then I was pulled. Go figure.

I'm tryin' out for Receiver cause I got the height. I'm gonna be a Freshman and I'm 5'8", I can run the 40 yrd dash, drill, thing within about 6 or 7 seconds, and I have a Vertical of I think 18' or 19'.

Good luck, but get your vertical better and definitely get your 40yd dash much much much faster. Get it into the low 5's. I as a lineman/backup RB,DE,LB ran about a 5.2  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:05 pm
vegito61283
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
vegito61283
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

High School, but every single year I ended up with a dislocated shoulder. Was told it was how I played O-Line. When I did some running back as a backup and DE, never had an issue. But to friggin stubborn to stay in the other positions. Was a smaller O-Lineman and a small DE, but was the fastest and strongest. That was about about ten years ago almost. Had a few knee injuries and hid my dislocation for almos thalf the season till the trainer noticed it pop out while I was playing. Then I was pulled. Go figure.

I'm tryin' out for Receiver cause I got the height. I'm gonna be a Freshman and I'm 5'8", I can run the 40 yrd dash, drill, thing within about 6 or 7 seconds, and I have a Vertical of I think 18' or 19'.

Good luck, but get your vertical better and definitely get your 40yd dash much much much faster. Get it into the low 5's. I as a lineman/backup RB,DE,LB ran about a 5.2

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. That 40 sounds pretty slow. Try to get that down a bit.

I haven't ran a clocked 40 in a long time, but my fastest 400 was just under 60 seconds, and my fastest mile was like 5:30.  

Dude-LAP

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:16 am
Dude-LAP
vegito61283
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
vegito61283
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. That 40 sounds pretty slow. Try to get that down a bit.

I haven't ran a clocked 40 in a long time, but my fastest 400 was just under 60 seconds, and my fastest mile was like 5:30.

I ran it yesterday again, and this time I got I think like somewhere between 4 something and 5.30. I ran my mile in about 6 minutes and 37 seconds. But that was in 8th grade.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:02 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Dude-LAP
vegito61283
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
vegito61283
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

I ran it yesterday again, and this time I got I think like somewhere between 4 something and 5.30. I ran my mile in about 6 minutes and 37 seconds. But that was in 8th grade.

I'm a good sprinter, so I should time my 40 soon. I'm pretty fast, but I don't like running that doesn't involve sports. confused That's why I quit track a while ago.  

Dude-LAP

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:42 pm
Dude, I'm a beast at running, I wasn't as good as I was though cause I have bad knees. I got pushed down concrete stairs and went down them on my knees. I used to be able to run the 40 in like 4.20 seconds. I got a tad bit slower though, but I still try.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:54 pm
All you can do is try.  

vegito61283

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 pm
Passion that I will make starting Receiver is all I need. I have Juniors, and Seniors giving me advice, and helping me out to get starting Receiver. And they are helping me a lot at weight lifting and telling me what I need to work to be a good Receiver. And I am the only Freshman who has gone to weight training everyday since it began.  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff