Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will the Titans have a good season?
  Yes
  No.
View Results

IndianapolisColtsFan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:21 pm
Does anyone think that Tennessee will have another great season or will they have the perennial one-and-out..
Will they have a moderate season or a bad season?
Or will they have another good season?

Let's have a clean debate and discussion. pirate

My response: Of-course I hope that they do not have a good season because of course I'm a Colts fan.
I think because of key losses on defense with Albert Haynesworth, Chris Carr, and Eric King.. Not to mention Jim Schwartz (Defensive coordinator), the Titans will have a slow start figuring out how their defensive will attune.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:40 pm
They will have a decent season. They have a weaker overall schedule this year, division has gotten weaker especially with the Jags in rebuild mode and the Colts still trying to see where the next domino is supposed to go without pushing the others over. So they could still come out on top this season in their division. They do need to be carefull though because they will not get another chance after the next 2 seasons.  

vegito61283

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:13 pm
Yeah, lol. I'm looking forward to the Titans wearing the Oilers uniform oh Thanksgiving for the AFL 50th Aniversary.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:30 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Yeah, lol. I'm looking forward to the Titans wearing the Oilers uniform oh Thanksgiving for the AFL 50th Aniversary.
They don't play Thanksgiving.  

TBC x CptCanada

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:40 am
Whatever, sometime in November they wear the Oilers jersey.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:45 am
Seriously would love to see them old uni's again. I am a huge fan of a lot of the retro jerseys. And I know you will laugh at me, but I loved the Jerseys the Eagles wore back two years ago against the Lions for their 75th annv game. Not the way they were designed, but the colors.  

vegito61283

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:53 am
Never saw that game, lol. Wasn't into Football back then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:09 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

Go onto yahoo and type in Eagles 75 anniversery team. Or look it up on the net. You should see what I am talking about.  

vegito61283

diversaurus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:56 pm
vegito61283
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

Go onto yahoo and type in Eagles 75 anniversery team. Or look it up on the net. You should see what I am talking about.

I remember seeing these uniforms. they were, in my opinion, ugly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:28 pm
diversaurus
vegito61283
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

I remember seeing these uniforms. they were, in my opinion, ugly.

LOL. That was the general consesus at the time. But on the message boards there has been a shift of what people thought of them. They said that they liked to color combination, but did not like the design of the jerseys  

vegito61283

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Ohhhh...those blue and yellow ones? Is it alright if I like, burn the colors into solid burnt black to make it look a little nicer? Lmao.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:05 pm
no they lost some good people.  

TDogVelarde26

abaddon41_80

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:36 am
I'm thinking 8-8 or 9-7 at best. Albert Haynesworth was the centerpiece of their defense, just look at 2007 to see what they did in 3 games without him, and their QB situation does not look good. They will have a powerful running game, though.  
The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games