Submit

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:09 pm
Ukoo shook and trembled, her red eyes squeeze tightly shut as she lay on his platform. She lowered her head to rub her cheeks against her paws. She wasn't sure why she was acting this way-so upset. She almost never showed emotion in this way. Perhaps it was the devastation and loss she felt upon arriving in this pride.

"I wish I was more like you O'tep. I don't know anything else-than a life of a slave. I do not have to shed blood to him. Unless-unless he requires it." She said. "He may not take it from my throat like my last King did... but he will require it someday. I can-I can see it. I can smell it on my fur." She looked to O'tep. "I can see it in your eyes. It stains your fur. I-I... I can see it." She said softly, shutting her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 pm
O'tep paused her hair stood up as she looked at her. Blinking a few times. she flicked her tail behind her a few more times before she started to rub her face, gently trying not to hit eh open wounds that she had. It was too much at once for her. She wasn't sure what to think of what the lioness was thinking. "Came down." She said quietly, not sure if she was mainly saying that just because she didn't want to think of that idea... "Every thing is fine now." He sighed softly before flicking her hair out of her eyes then sighing. "Just relax. He's gone right now, it's our break, take advantage of it." She shook her head, placing her her on her paws and closing her eyes for the moment, trying to figure out how she was going to get on his nerves next, A lot of things running through her mind. But she wanted to rest, she needed the rest.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:18 pm
Ukoo sighed and nodded, slinking down from the platform and down to where she lay to sleep-past O'tep. She sank down in a heap, her crimson eyes shutting as she lay motionless-her breaths barely audible. "Oh O'tep. The worst is yet to come... I don't want him to hurt you anymore. You are my sister." She turned her head to gaze at the white lioness.

"I do not want to lose my only family again. I lost my real family long ago. I won't lose you too..." She said, before turning her head away and flattening her ears against her head.

(Shall we wrap it up? :3)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:53 pm
"Don't worry about me Ukoo." She said quietly as she moved closer to the other lioness curling around her in a motherly fashion before sighing. "You won't lose me I promise. I'm not going anywhere." She sighed softly before licking the lioness's mane softly. "Don't worry about me, get some rest." She murmured again before staring out the den her head full of thoughts and worries.

[[EDIT: Major fail post. xD]]

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out