Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TBC x CptCanada

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 am
vegito61283
TBC x CptCanada
I am a Cowboys fan, and I am still pissed about that, *cough* close *cough* game at the end of the year. But as much as I hate the Giants and Redskins, I actually like the Eagles - sort of. They're mutual to me, so Vegito, take my hand and we shall team up against the garbage they call Washington and New York! mwuahaha.

I dont do that, I just give my opinions on teams. So instead of taking hands, shall we just be mutual fans? would that better maybe? LOL

I do not have anything against the Redskins though. Sorry, but could do that against NYG. ninja
Mutual fans, that sounds good, haha.

Nothing against the Redskins? Yeah I bet, they're the easiest win out of the other three teams, lol. I HATE the Redskins though, even more so than I love the Cowboys.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 am
First on my list has to be Eli Manning, I still hate him for the stunt he pulled on draft day. There are many players who would give most anything just to play in the NFL regardless of what team it is. Older brother Peyton was drafted by the then worst team in the League Indianapolis Colts, but he didn't complain and try to force a trade, he stuck with them and led them to a Superbowl.

But what did little brother Eli do? Chargers draft him, and he forced a trade because he didn't want to play for a bad team. I lost all respect for Eli, and every year I hope Philip Rivers and the Chargers do better than Eli and the Giants out of spite.

Bill Belicheck is another one. Caught cheating various times, and his punishment for it was nothing more than a mear slap on the wrist. Worst thing Roger Goodell could have done was destroy the evidence tapes, I will not be happy til Bill is out of the league.

There are others, but those two are on the top of my black list in the NFL.

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

vegito61283

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:19 am
TBC x CptCanada
vegito61283
TBC x CptCanada
I am a Cowboys fan, and I am still pissed about that, *cough* close *cough* game at the end of the year. But as much as I hate the Giants and Redskins, I actually like the Eagles - sort of. They're mutual to me, so Vegito, take my hand and we shall team up against the garbage they call Washington and New York! mwuahaha.

I dont do that, I just give my opinions on teams. So instead of taking hands, shall we just be mutual fans? would that better maybe? LOL

I do not have anything against the Redskins though. Sorry, but could do that against NYG. ninja

Nothing against the Redskins? Yeah I bet, they're the easiest win out of the other three teams, lol. I HATE the Redskins though, even more so than I love the Cowboys.

Tell that to Philly. They lose to the Redskins almost every single year almost both times every year. I hate Cowboys because they had to buy their Championships in the 90's. The Cowboys of the 70's I can respect, just not the 90's. NYG's? I just hate them. But I do my absolute BEST to be impartial when I give my opinion of the teams.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 am
Random, but, this thread, I find racist, lmao.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vegito61283

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:23 am
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
Random, but, this thread, I find racist, lmao.

How on gods green earth do you find this thread racist?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:55 pm
The black list. It's like saying that Blacks are being put on a list. I'm really hyped up, sorry, lol.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

vegito61283

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:05 pm
Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00
The black list. It's like saying that Blacks are being put on a list. I'm really hyped up, sorry, lol.

LOL. Man, that is so truly reaching.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:35 pm
If I could just buy a farm and buy black people, I would just put them out there to be free. Opps, LMAO, jk. Joke off of Family Guy.  

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

iiHerObsession

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:24 pm
vegito61283
TBC x CptCanada
This is the official thread where in one post, you write what team, player, coach, owner, etc etc you hate and why they are pricks. xp Anyone can start this, I'll write mine when I have more time.

(reserved)

The only person I can think of at the moment that I despise so much as a football player is Rodney Harrison. Dirtiest player in recent memory to play the game and most fined player in NFL history. Guy ruined a players career as well as (never proven) intentionally tried to hurt players. Plus I remember hearing a few times that before the testing actually resulted in crackdowns, he was using steriods.

I can add to this..
I do not like Randy Moss and Tom Brady. They r not team players and think of themselves. For example, when they lost the Superbowl there was no reason to drop out of the Probowl because of it. Those to are big priks thats my opinion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:33 pm
XxDemonic_TigerxX
vegito61283
TBC x CptCanada
This is the official thread where in one post, you write what team, player, coach, owner, etc etc you hate and why they are pricks. xp Anyone can start this, I'll write mine when I have more time.

(reserved)

The only person I can think of at the moment that I despise so much as a football player is Rodney Harrison. Dirtiest player in recent memory to play the game and most fined player in NFL history. Guy ruined a players career as well as (never proven) intentionally tried to hurt players. Plus I remember hearing a few times that before the testing actually resulted in crackdowns, he was using steriods.

I can add to this..
I do not like Randy Moss and Tom Brady. They r not team players and think of themselves. For example, when they lost the Superbowl there was no reason to drop out of the Probowl because of it. Those to are big priks thats my opinion.

While the general public knows that they dropped out because they lost the SB, they still say it was for various other reasons that are still complete BS.  

vegito61283

iiHerObsession

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:42 pm
vegito61283
XxDemonic_TigerxX
vegito61283
TBC x CptCanada

(reserved)

I can add to this..

While the general public knows that they dropped out because they lost the SB, they still say it was for various other reasons that are still complete BS.

exacualy what i mean, if they are chosn to do that no matter what they should. I think they r bad players.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:52 am
vegito61283
TBC x CptCanada
vegito61283
TBC x CptCanada

Tell that to Philly. They lose to the Redskins almost every single year almost both times every year. I hate Cowboys because they had to buy their Championships in the 90's. The Cowboys of the 70's I can respect, just not the 90's. NYG's? I just hate them. But I do my absolute BEST to be impartial when I give my opinion of the teams.

Lies  

Oreion

Itachi-Uchiha-Sama00

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:45 am
XxDemonic_TigerxX
vegito61283
XxDemonic_TigerxX
vegito61283
TBC x CptCanada

(reserved)

I can add to this..

exacualy what i mean, if they are chosn to do that no matter what they should. I think they r bad players.

They all cheat, what do you expect dude? Lol.  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff