So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Pokemon Gold and Silver the best Pokemon games to date?
  Yes
  No
  They were average
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 am
What are you guys talking about? She dressed like a ******** magician in the first game, not a goth.

IMO this is better.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:30 am
[Kegan]
What are you guys talking about? She dressed like a ******** magician in the first game, not a goth.

IMO this is better.

Oh, I know it's better than what it used to be.
I just think it'd be more interesting if they extended the black/green color scheme of the bracelets, and didn't have her showing so much skin. (Cookie wanting less skin? Blasphemy!) It would fit her character a little better. Right now she just looks...generic.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:08 pm
Wantcookie
[Kegan]

IMO this is better.

I just think it'd be more interesting if they extended the black/green color scheme of the bracelets, and didn't have her showing so much skin. (Cookie wanting less skin? Blasphemy!) It would fit her character a little better. Right now she just looks...generic.

Oh no, the world must now be gripped in fear that Sabrina- the once terrifying psychic- NOW LOOKS LIKE ANY OTHER NORMAL KID.

I'm sorry, the point's just stupid to me- also, maybe they're trying to say "Indie kid is the new outcast"?...alternatively, she grew up and is now OK.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:05 pm
the Lord Zylo
Wantcookie
[Kegan]

IMO this is better.

Oh no, the world must now be gripped in fear that Sabrina- the once terrifying psychic- NOW LOOKS LIKE ANY OTHER NORMAL KID.

I'm sorry, the point's just stupid to me- also, maybe they're trying to say "Indie kid is the new outcast"?...alternatively, she grew up and is now OK.
I don't think I said I hated the generic-ness. I like the new look. It says something about her as a character. And I realize I was wrong now. Sabrina has always been the "Down to business" gym leader. By dressing more casually, it really shows that she's done playing.
How odd, the more thought I give to this, the more I like the change.
Ignore my previous comments, they weren't very well thought out.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:16 pm
Wantcookie
the Lord Zylo
Wantcookie
[Kegan]

IMO this is better.

I don't think I said I hated the generic-ness. I like the new look. It says something about her as a character. And I realize I was wrong now. Sabrina has always been the "Down to business" gym leader. By dressing more casually, it really shows that she's done playing.
How odd, the more thought I give to this, the more I like the change.
Ignore my previous comments, they weren't very well thought out.
Either way you'll still be kicking her a** for that Gym Badge  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:50 am
I hate your rival in this game soooo muuuccchhhhh. =w= He freaking punches your clothes off, I'm not lying... he really does. =w=  

bloodsoaked

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm
User Image
NOOOO

MY FAVORITE GYM LEADER IS NOW EVERY OTHER FEMALE GYM LEADER

SHE WAS THIS

User Image

NOW SHE'S FLANNERY IN A TANK TOP

Seriously, the ringleader motif was so badass. I refuse to believe a sadistic psychic will settle for everyday clothing.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:26 pm
Originally a magician? What?  

8Bit Jack

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 pm
8Bit Jack

That confused me as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:12 pm
The new character designs aren't all that bad, IMO. A lot of them are actually pretty awesome.

Hell, I actually even like the look Kotone has...except the hat; it's a bit overkill. The hat's bow by itself would be better.  

Sir Codin

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:36 pm
my Crystal team shall rise again!!!!
Compared to my Platinum team, my Crystal team is easily the best. even if the Pikachu is only level 84.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:23 am
Ugh, seeing this is making me want to bust out my DS and start hunting pokemanz again.

Hmmm, my 360 IS dead after all. =D  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers