Submit

Kupo-Sama

Welcoming Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:24 pm
It's here, whether we like or not. And we're smack dab in the middle of it. I'm a very spiritual person, and there's so much to it, so much we don't know about it that it is almost un-quantifiable. If you're into deep spiritualism, don't approach it haphazardly. When looking into the abyss, you might not like what looks back at you.

My claims on this issue are anecdotal. I honestly have no evidence to back this up other than a fact. If we do not put God in a box, simply for the reason that he is beyond our comprehension, then I'm just saying the same can be said about the spiritual plane. There's a lot we don't know about it. It's not always like it is in the books.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:44 pm
So the question to ponder is

Do I really want to know?
I may need to look into this  

lordstar

Kupo-Sama

Welcoming Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 pm
If you want to know, then do it with caution. You're life won't ever be the same again otherwise.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:50 pm
Kupo-Sama
If you want to know, then do it with caution. You're life won't ever be the same again otherwise.

a warning well taken my friend  

lordstar

promised_child

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:10 am
I agree. the spiritual world can be a terrifying place without God on your side. my advice it to seek the face of the Lord before looking into the spiritual plane.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:38 am
promised_child
I agree. the spiritual world can be a terrifying place without God on your side. my advice it to seek the face of the Lord before looking into the spiritual plane.
I have sought out and spoken with God before. Trust me, there's a lot more to this spiritual world than what can be understood. God knows the answers, but to remain indifferent to mankind's free will, he doesn't give out those answers. On top of that, he's incredibly mysterious and cryptic in his ways of speech. He is truly a being who wants us to find the answers ourselves. And believe me, that can take us to places we wish we didn't find.  

Kupo-Sama

Welcoming Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

promised_child

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:07 pm
Kupo-Sama
promised_child
I have sought out and spoken with God before. Trust me, there's a lot more to this spiritual world than what can be understood. God knows the answers, but to remain indifferent to mankind's free will, he doesn't give out those answers. On top of that, he's incredibly mysterious and cryptic in his ways of speech. He is truly a being who wants us to find the answers ourselves. And believe me, that can take us to places we wish we didn't find.

God is not really cryptic. the answers are there if you listen. I have seen the spiritual world both as a christian and when I was a witch. I much rather have God on my side  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:05 am
promised_child
Kupo-Sama
promised_child

God is not really cryptic. the answers are there if you listen. I have seen the spiritual world both as a christian and when I was a witch. I much rather have God on my side
You must know of the merge between the spiritual and physical world then huh?  

Kupo-Sama

Welcoming Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

promised_child

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:31 am
Kupo-Sama
promised_child
Kupo-Sama
promised_child

yes. your warning was appropriate, but incomplete  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:16 pm
promised_child
Kupo-Sama
promised_child
Kupo-Sama
promised_child

yes. your warning was appropriate, but incomplete
Depending on what you believe, yeah it is a bit incomplete. My warning really just a general kind of one. sweatdrop  

Kupo-Sama

Welcoming Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Debate and Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items