Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]
[Birthing RP] Ready or not... (Liua x Faiz)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:46 am
User Image

OW!

It hurt so much! Another wave of pain shot through the female as she gave a low whimper, sweat covering her tiny body. She couldn't remember how long they'd been happening, but the contractions had definitely been getting more frequent, and Faiz still wasn't here. But there wasn't anyone around - and she was in too much pain to call him! Her quiet nature kept her from growling or crying in pain, only strangled whimpers and whines creeping through - well, at least until she suddenly felt something shift in her stomach.

With a loud cry, Tuliua's eyes widened in fear of the unknown as she suddenly realized she could't wait any longer. The cubs were coming now - ready or not. And then suddenly, with one push, she felt a surprisingly large shape slide out, whimpering softly as the first cub was brought into the world. She knew it wasn't over - her stomach was far too large to only be housing one cub. And it wasn't long before another long whine escaped, the female's eyes clamped shut as she tried to block out the pain, her body quivering as another shape slid out, smaller than the last. It was quickly followed by another shape, a little smaller than the first but not as small as the second. Tuliua attempted to turn her head, all instincts telling her to check on the cubs. But there were still more to come, and as another wave of pain shot through her she couldn't do anything but face forwards.

She was at the very back of the den, in a secluded corner that couldn't be found unless you ventured deep inside and knew where it was. What a stupid place to pick - what if something went wrong now! She wouldn't be able to get any help! But there was no time for such thoughts as with a slightly louder cry another shape slid out - number four! Her belly felt empty, that was for sure, and the female was just beginning to relax before she gave another, louder cry as the fifth and final cub was brought into the world, sliding onto the ground beside their siblings.

Her chest heaving, the female breathing heavily, she laid still for several minutes, eyes closed. She was exhausted. She'd never felt so tired before, but as the first high-pitched cry for milk reached her ears, motherly instincts built in, Tuliua whining softly to herself as she forced herself around to face her cubs, facing her stomach towards them so they could feed. They all did so, eagerly clambering over each other to get to the milk as Tuliua slowly began to clean the cub closest to her, determined to care for her children before she had a rest.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:56 am
Faiz had been frozen.
The strong, powerful Vizier had been unable to move to the side of the female that needed him the most, because in truth he was somewhat scared. She sounded in pain, drawn to her by her soft cries, and he was the cause. He had no idea what he wold be able to do, so he had decided to stay out of the way until it was over, watching her carefully.

When it was finally over and she weakly turn to the cubs, he took a slow, shaky step towards her.
"Tuliua?" he asked softly, stepping to her side and leaning down to gently nuzzle the side of her face. Five. He had five cubs. Skies above, he was a FATHER.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:03 am
Finishing cleaning the one closest to her, with a new strength Tuliua nudged him away - it was a boy, the eldest - and gently reched forwards, using her teeth to tug one of his younger sisters towards her. As she did, she glanced over the litter, her face relaxing as a sincere, genuine smile spread over her face. Two boys, and three girls. Her cubs. They were hers. Her and Faiz's. She was a mother, and so far she didn't seem to be doing too badly.

Surprised by the sudden appearance of Faiz, Tuliua purred loudly in response, rubbing her cheek against his fondly, using a paw to keep her daughter by her face, rather than allowing her to feed - she had to be clean first! A rare growl escaped the female, as the cubs eagerly scratched at her belly, tugging and pushing in order to get the milk - it wasn't painful, though. More...uncomfortable.

"They...They're here, sir," she managed between deep breaths, still not fully recovered. Her eyes her half-lidded in tiredness, but she refused to sleep yet, "I...I hope I have pleased you..." she spoke, nuzzling him once again before dipping back down to clean her daughter.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:10 am
"They're beautiful, my precious. I don't think anything in this world could please me more," Faiz replied, his voice full of repressed emotion at the sight of her with his cubs. A wave of protectiveness went through him. His sons and daughters. He truly had to wonder how any of his ancestors had managed to give away their daughters easily, even when they were grown. They were precious gifts from his Tuliua and at that moment he didn't think he trusted them with any other male.

He lied down at her side with the cubs nestled between them and pulled the third cub, a brightly colored male, to him, to help 'Liua in the cleaning. The cub mewed loudly in protest, gaining a smile from the new father.
"I think this one might be a pawful when he gets older," he speculated, leaning down to lick the boy's fur clean.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:20 am
He liked them? He really liked them? Happiness flowed through her as she purred louder, continuing cleaning her daughter before allowing her to feed again, taking another of the girls in her paws. They were all so much larger than she'd thought - they'd be bigger than her in no time! Tuliua felt so happy right there in this moment, with her and Faiz, and their cubs. They were theirs. And Faiz was happy. She'd been the one to make him so happy.

She smiled brightly at Faiz's comment, glancing over the boy. His markings were similar to hers, and glowed in the same way. But he had his father's eyes markings. "I...I'm really happy, Faiz. I...I'm honoured, really." she stammered, cheeks flushing red.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:24 am
Faiz chuckled at her, finding this situation rather reversed.
"I'm the one who's honored, precious. You've given me a gift that is beyond words," he replied, raising his head so that he could lean over and nuzzle her tenderly.

"What shall we name them?" he asked as he returned his son to her side. He had some ideas, but he wanted to know her opinion. Then again, she looked so tired. Perhaps he should let her rest instead. It was a little late for that though, as the question was in the air now.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:30 am
Liua purred, her whole body seeming to vibrate as she nuzzled Faiz back lovingly, licking his face in signs of affection and love. "I...T-Thank you. I can hunt again now, too - although I w-would like to spend time with o-our cubs, if I could," she mumbled, suddenly shy again, quick to remember her place. As the subject of names was approached, however, she suddenly felt a yawn press through her, maw stretching open and snapping shut again, the female shaking her head to try and keep her awake.

"I...I-I don't mind, sir. I'd like you to choose," she mumbled sleepily, her head resting on his shoulder as another growl broke through, Tuliua shifting her weight a little, much to the cubs' protest. Speaking of which, the largest cub and eldest of the litter wriggled away from his mother, his belly satisfied. He grumbled softly, pushing forwards until he hit his father, scratching lightly at his father's coat as if trying to climb it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:40 am
"I don't want you hunting for a while, 'Liua. You need to take care of the cubs," Faiz replied with a small shake of his head. He knew he should let her sleep, but he really did want to know her opinion on the names he had thought of.

"I always liked Farrah as a name," he said, licking the youngest daughter, her mostly dark coat marked with her mother's swirls. He glanced at his eldest son, the boy slightly larger and definitely more adventurous than his siblings.
"I think I'd like to name him for my grandfather, Ilyas. He reminds me of what my father said he was like," he added. The boy he had been cleaning rolled over onto his back and mewed again, pawing at the air. Faiz smiled down at him.

"My mother used to tell me stories when I was young. One was about a brave, intelligent lion who led his people in peace and prosperity... I'd like this one to be Zeki'Ilhami," he decided with a small now as he nuzzled his son's belly.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:54 am
Tuliua smiled sleepily, managing a heavy nod before she rested her head onto Faiz's shoulders again, the exhaustion from earlier suddenly surging back with new strength. Her eyelids fluttered open and closed as Faiz began talking about names, before they settled shut, her heavy breaths becoming more even as she gave a small mumble of agreement, and a shallow nod against his fur, purring.

"I like...them..." she muttered sleepily, as Faiz suggested names for the boys also. But it seemed these names had gone unheard - the tired lionness had gone limp, having fallen asleep on Faiz, utterly exhausted from the day's events.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:58 am
Faiz glanced down at Tuliua, smiling softly as he realized his precious flower had fallen asleep.
"Rest well," he whispered before licking her cheek. He picked Zeki up and placed him back in the circle created by his and his 'Liua's bodies, keeping the cubs safe and protected. He glanced over them once more before settling his head down and closing his eyes to rest as well.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces