[PRP] We Three Queens (Tuliua, Fae and Naji) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 am
Tuliua nodded, eager to hear any suggestions the two lionness' had. She herself was useless at names - she just...knew it, somehow. But when Najiyya suddenly piped up, the female's ears flickered backwards, her forehead creasing downwards in surprise, a thoughtful expression crossing her face. Ilyas? ...Yes. Yes, she liked it. The frown was washed away with a genuinely sincere smile, Liua now being the one to nod her head eagerly.

"I...I like it. Ilyas. I have a son in my stomach - I can feel him, kicking harder than his siblings. I'll...I'll name him Ilyas."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:48 am
Najiyya, eyes sparkling, bounced up to her paws and pranced in a circle. She had seen Faeqa's look of surprise and was finding high amusement in the fact that she had proved her sister wrong. She was good at some things!

"I can't wait to meet him." She chirped, tail swishing.

Fae, nodding, smiled wide. "Little Ilyas, then. I think he will be strong and handsome, just like his parents." She smiled wide and looked forward to the day when she, too, could be a mother. Not just a mother to a silly sister.

The white one was dancing off now, probably off to find Faiz and tell him. Might not be a good idea? One day he was going to come down hard on her and when he did she didn't want to be around.

"We'll leave you to rest then, Tuliua. If you need us for anything, you only need call." And dipping her head to the mother-to-be, the ginger one moved off after her excited sibling.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas