Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melona-pan

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:50 pm
brb shitting bricks over there in the corner

(uhuhu ps I couldn't find this discussed anywhere else so I thought I'd make a thread.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:56 pm
They... they finally pulled through with one of their old promises! O: Could this mean... backwings? *Has hope in her eyes again for the first time in months*  

Nanenna

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:00 pm
Yeah, that surprised me too. I really wasn't expecting them to finally release those. And they look good too. Not that I would use them...except maybe those red boots. They matched my hat perfectly when I previewed them.

And they did the whole RIG that actually tells you what you can get in the item; a very good thing in my opinion.

I hope they release good looking backwings soon. Ones that don't look like the creator forgot there's an invisible box around our avis.

Still, I can't help but feel like they're trying to make up for the bad decisions they made recently. While that's not a bad thing, they're gonna have to do a lot more to restore user's faith in them.

At this point, I do not know what to think fully. Though seeing a picture of that two toned hair in the skittles ad makes me grin like crazy. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:37 am
I don't even feel relieved or anything about it. They look good, (although personally I wouldn't use them), but it doesn't fix the problem that it took HOW many months for them to release it?

also wait wat skittles add do want to see  

melona-pan

Cute Cultist

kikirin~sakyomi
Crew

Dapper Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 am
Again, it's almost like appeasement way of going about things. Do a bunch of things to piss people off whether intentionally or not and then turn around and follow up on one thing or another...

*shrugs* I'll keep on looking out for any new positive steps. This is really good, just like that upshot for a while on MC quality but with the recent problems due to the sponsoships and free cash for doing them and then the whole 99 gc can get you entered for an Angelic Halo...I'm not sure what to think.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:33 am
m e a m e a a
I don't even feel relieved or anything about it. They look good, (although personally I wouldn't use them), but it doesn't fix the problem that it took HOW many months for them to release it?

More like "how many years"...

(And I really wouldn't be surprised to find out they had decided to hold this release in reserve until they did something that REALLY pissed people off, to try to get people back on their side. Not that they'd ever admit to such...)  

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

melona-pan

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:02 am
Well, it HAS been years, but it sounds more impressive when said in months. ;A;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:43 am
Meh, I don't care for the G-Rangers outfits. I'm glad that users finally got something that they've asked for after such a long time, but I can't personally see myself wearing them (especially not the red ranger's outfit...In light of...Current events. < <; )

But yeah. Gaia really effed up in some of the worst ways lately. It's gonna take more than a couple of G-Rangers outfits and semi-fair RIGs to patch that crap up.
When they start taking actions to fix old games and act like a site for its users, then maybe staying is something I'll consider. Right now, it's not looking too good for them.
No skin off my nose, really. But here's hoping.

Chaos Blue

Nissa chan

Desirable Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
I don't care much for these new items...
It kind of annoys me, because I have the feeling, that that was our gold shop update for the month((months?)). The frequency of when they add new items is very dismal, it seems. And the amount of sets they release have gotten lower.

Congrats to those who've really wanted the items though...^^;
They just don't fit for my avatars.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 am
Nissa chan
I don't care much for these new items...
It kind of annoys me, because I have the feeling, that that was our gold shop update for the month((months?)). The frequency of when they add new items is very dismal, it seems. And the amount of sets they release have gotten lower.

An agreement has occured.

They need to update the shops more often if they want to keep there older and brighter users. Not all of us are dumb enough to buy a CS item for ten bucks.  

Dallas Overload

Fashionable Prophet

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:24 pm
I'm also under the impression that over half of the users from years ago that wanted the g-rangers outfits are LONG gone by now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:22 pm
Too little too late. Gaia needs to fix some things, and change some policies, not rely on small "bribes" like token gold shop offerings to make things right.  

Keiko Dreams

Let's Work Together, Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff