Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
koishikute (i love you) (a must read!!!!) chapter 1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you read my story?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

kawaiijam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:19 am
this is based on a japanese song by uverworld, the title is koishikute

Chapter 1: Long time friends

Ren is a senior at Kenjou High. Trisha and Arthur Smith are twins from brittain that moved to japan. They are also Ren's best friends. Yuri is another best friend of Ren. Yuri is the prettiest girl in school. Ren is very fortunate to have her as a friend. Ren has liked Yuri for years but he still haven't confessed. He's to afraid that she might reject him. "Tell her now before its over!" arthur said to ren. Ren gave Arthur a big punch,"are you stupid!!!!what if she doesn't like me???and besides she has to many admirers, im sure she wont pick me from all of them.

While the two talked, yuri and trisha were at the comfort room fixing their looks. Yuri was putting on her hairband while trisha brushed her hair. "should i say it trisha?" yuri asked. see here's the deal yuri likes ren and vise versa but they still haven't expressed their feeling for each other. only the smith twins know that they like each other. "of course!!!you have to!" trisha replied. the two went back to their classroom and sat in their seats, near ren and arthur. after a moment of silence... wahmbulance the twins had an idea, they huddled in the corner leaving ren and yuri alone. after that arthur wisprd to ren that he ask yuri to the festival that was coming up. he was planning to ask her but then when he was about to speak all of yuri's fans barged in and destroyed the chance.....

tune in for chapter two smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:36 am
Kakoi ^__^

XxpandachrisaxX

Fatcat

kawaiijam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:37 am
XxpandachrisaxX
Kakoi ^__^
please continue to support it!keep on reading!i actually finished it on a notebook im just sharing it to the internet...actually this version is just kind of a summary coz of the i think limited time and space 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:58 pm
MUST...
READ...
NEXT...
CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ROAR*  

Windyful

7,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

vampire_angelz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:20 pm