Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
.::Currently Untitled, Come Look!::. -FIRST CONTEST OPEN!- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-Cream?
  Ye!
  Ne!
  Cupcakes....
  Ah. What?
  Rawr. <3
  x____x
  Hello! =]
View Results

0obunnny0o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 am

Rant

I hate how people my age think there in love when were just 13 and they make a big deal out of going out. :/ or maby its just because iv never had a boyfirend i can make a big deal of?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 am

Rant

I hate that my rants above make me seem like such a bad person when i dont think im as mean as that but they seem mean so i dont like my mean-ness and i have nothing to land on for it. :/

0obunnny0o

0obunnny0o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:58 am

Rant

I hate how i think i could sing but i suck
Lol i dont tottaly suck but i feel like i thought i was better

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Rant

I went to go pick up my schedual at school and i think im in a stupid team

0obunnny0o

teddehguru

5,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:46 pm
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! 8'D -She said Galliantly as this RAnDOm person galloped into the thread,followed by extravagant dancers in skimpy feathered costumes.

- - - - -

Today was my first day of school in this funky fresh new year! This year I'm not in many classes with my mates,but I'm making the best of it. C: I got a schedule change so I could be in ART! And they gave me art,so I am currently in my eyeholes,I bairly restrained myself from leaping to the skies in joy when I got my new schedule in sixth period. I also got in choir,which I am also verrry pleased about. C': I'm in choir with two of my best mates who I love, so that makes it even better. The new lunch lady is a total spaz, I mean seriously, she was scaring me. Hur hur. Well,I've said my piece for this post. ; ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:43 am
teddehguru
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! 8'D -She said Galliantly as this RAnDOm person galloped into the thread,followed by extravagant dancers in skimpy feathered costumes.

- - - - -

Today was my first day of school in this funky fresh new year! This year I'm not in many classes with my mates,but I'm making the best of it. C: I got a schedule change so I could be in ART! And they gave me art,so I am currently in my eyeholes,I bairly restrained myself from leaping to the skies in joy when I got my new schedule in sixth period. I also got in choir,which I am also verrry pleased about. C': I'm in choir with two of my best mates who I love, so that makes it even better. The new lunch lady is a total spaz, I mean seriously, she was scaring me. Hur hur. Well,I've said my piece for this post. ; ]

Wow seems like you enjoy-ed the first day of school.
I hope i like myn but i don't know. I moved teams so i might not have any firends and im a shy person so its hard to make new ones.
Pluse i feel like im not gona like the people in this new team.
to top ot off i think i moved to a not so smart team. :[[[

0obunnny0o

xXxPyro-Princess66xXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:29 pm
User Image

this is my kitty x33 -giggle- isnt he cute?? hes stickin his tounge out at yew :3 he just turned 8 last week. he still acts like a kitten tho. even with the little poofy tuffs between his toes and the gray butt hair xD hes a cutie. his name is Shadow, but i call him Mr. Fluffums xD he gives me a cute look when i call him that. i adopted him after he was abused as a kitten. he was stuck in a house with over 20 other cats and a ton of dogs. he was hiding all alone and shaking under a couch. i pulled him out, put him in a box with a towel, and brought him home. he deserved a better home. hes still extremely scared of people. he only likes my mom and me. hes been my best friend through it all. he can tell what my emotions are, and he comes to find me when i need somone. i have some psychological problems, and he helps me get through them sometimes. idk what ill do when i lose him.... crying

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:35 pm
can anyone hook me up with some inks or bugs please?? or a donation? i wanna get my gf the angelic manner for her 17th bday next week but i dont have enouh and im questing, but i know she really wants it >.< and she deserves it. when i was hacked a few months ago, she donated over 200k to me in items that were on my avi when i was hacked crying shes such a sweetie. i wanna repay the favor, but i dont have the gold to do it yet. can anyone help me out?? PLEASE Dx  

xXxPyro-Princess66xXx

HornedViper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:32 pm
Omg, I think I just broke a record on Gaia... I have a total of 21 pets on my avi and still going! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:50 pm
whats up people  

AngelDaisy123

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

_midori no chan_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:51 am
/randomness/

You once said to me that i was an important part of ur life..
We promised that we will always be there for each other..
But now it seems that u've forgotten everything
And lately u've been treating me like a stranger..
Denying that what we used to share was'nt real..
I believed ur promise was no lie..then..
Maybe its time that i should forget that promise from ever happening..
To lessen the painful memories that are now scarring my chest...
And its time that i should forget about you sad

weeEeee something i just wrote ahaha^^ hope yah like it XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:14 pm
who wants a cookie?! blaugh
http://www.bfeedme.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/cookie.jpg  

triggeronix

5,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6