Reply The NFL Guild
My NFL Blog Show. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huwee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:17 pm
Wow, I've been missing out on a lot in this guild.
xD

I think that was very neat of you guys to put up the blogs, I've only watched one so far. But I'l be sure to catch up, it also helps me a lot learn more.

So thanks guys for doin' this!

=)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:05 pm
Huwee
Wow, I've been missing out on a lot in this guild.
xD

I think that was very neat of you guys to put up the blogs, I've only watched one so far. But I'l be sure to catch up, it also helps me a lot learn more.

So thanks guys for doin' this!

=)

I know for myself and hopefully Austin Shipp shares the same sentiments in saying thank you for your thanks and sentiments. You would have to thank Austin Shipp for founding this thread and idea. I just hope that in his absense I am doing well enough and even possibly surpassing expectations.

I hope and I know Shipp hopes that all of you will stay tuned and enjoy our shows that we have done and stay tuned to our future shows. We both do our best to be as informative as we can.

Also, to everyone out there, I will be doing a viewer request show this sat. If you are interested, please post what you would like for me to talk about in it. I will pick the 1 that I believe will be the best for a show. Do not hold back because you think I am biased Because I AM AN EAGLES FAN rofl , I am not and will give my honest and respectible opinion as well as facts and given dues to everyone AND there teams. This will also be posted in a new thread that will be taken down by Sat. Noon EST US so I may do my show for it. Hope you all enjoy!!  

vegito61283

The NFL Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces