Submit

jaggedbubbles

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:41 am
I got the Skittles cart on all pages, but nothing Skittles branded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:28 am
I'm all for Gaia keeping afloat without scamming people with RIGs, but I have to agree... while Skittles isn't impeding my ability to browse around Gaia, it is annoying seeing a skittles ad popping up with everything. ~_~  

QuestionableMeatProducts
Crew

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:58 am
Again?!
Curse you, Skittles! Curse youuu!

Also, I'm kind of tired of staring at that vorizon bottle at the bottom of my tank. There was an SF thread asking if there could be a way to shut off that function.

But I digress. I'm sick of looking at skittles. Yesterday my brother bought me a bag and I prolonged eating them. Thanks a lot, Gaia
. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:34 pm
ARGH!!! *eyes start to bleed*

They...keep...coming back...

Whoever the hell is resurrecting that stupid cart make them stop, please!! Hahah, I can't even look at Skittles in stores anymore without thinking Gaia. I think Gaia and I think Cash Cards and then I cry. Therefore Skittles=Cash Cards and sadness in my mind. Thank you Skittles, thank you very much...at least I'm not getting the face paint anymore...*shifty eyes*  

kikirin~sakyomi
Crew

Dapper Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:21 pm
gonk It's very hard to find the daily chance carts when you've adblocked the "skittles cart" image. X_X
My mule got a face paint. Looks like they decided to throw all versions of the face paint into one item.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:30 pm
That's good. It was pissing me off to get multiples of every freakin' face paint they had. ~_~  

QuestionableMeatProducts
Crew

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:48 pm
Definitely. 'Cause sitting trashing 10+ face paints between 3 accounts = annoying. X_X  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:53 pm
*peeks around corner*

Did it stop?

*gets hit in the face with Skittles rainbow*

Oh god, save me. *hides in corner* well, I can honestly say, I have not gotten any Skittles face paint for a week but I may be speaking too soon. Do you think there will be more Skittles items in the future though?  

kikirin~sakyomi
Crew

Dapper Gaian

4,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:25 pm
Gaia Online, brought to you by Mars candy. Gaia Online and skittles are probably gonna go get married or something. lol Considering that according to tektek, even the rainbow scarf, that originally came from the "Skittles Obstacle Course" is in the daily chance, and that the skittles world still exists, and that people are getting notices that redirect them to a survey about skittles (from what I heard), I'm gonna go with yes. It's very unlikely that Gaia's gonna give up a sponsorship from a company that's willing to hand out their product for free just for buying something Gaia related. @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:15 pm
What was the point of playing the skittles game if I'm just going to get the contacts in the Daily Chance?  

Nanenna

Andromeda Phoenix

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:40 pm
Lol! Beats me. They could possibly be working on changing the items the game grants.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:58 am
Wow my thread got alot of plublicity in the past, err...

month.

On the other hand, It is getting outrageous and it needs to stop. Though, knowing Gaia, are going to have it continue running for the sole purpose of making money. And an excuse to keep it up there is because people use it. Even if we make a big as petion ((?)) they are going to keep it up. Mainly because all the new players and what not,

nevermind, I'm rambling.

But I got a point across right?  

Dallas Overload

Fashionable Prophet

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Let's Work Together, Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff