Submit

O.T.L.

Lonely Codger

20,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:31 pm
And at least some of the items are nice and cheap ($.25 each cheap). Of course, it probably would have been better if they were giving out, say 50 Cash instead of 40, so you could get more than one of the new items (or one of the $.50 items, which seem to be the next price up), but at least they're giving out free Cash, so I can be more forgiving on that one...

The expensive items do seem to be way too expensive, though, for what you get...  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:05 am
O.T.L.
Sheriff Dustin
I actually like how Gaia listened to the community and updated the shops. I like the new shop. Before you start bashing me about liking them or saying gaia listened. There were many petitions for shop updates. Face it the site is changing and gaians don't like change at first. In the real world things are changing rapidly. Since Gaia co-insides with the real world, it has to change to stay at top.

Now for why i like the shops. They are more organized as easier to see the prices as they are layed-out. The old way you had to click the item.

Most of the complaints are about the new look for the NPCs, not the actual technical changes to the shops. They could have revised the Shop code the same way they did, but left the NPCs alone (as they did with most of them, actually (Rina, Logan, Sam, Natasha, the bots, Becky, etc.)). (Or they could have trusted the NPC redesigns to a better artist, but that'd probably be asking for too much...)

I never pay attention to the charecters anyways.  

Slytherin Lord

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:16 pm
Yay, new H&R Wesley clothes. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:33 pm
this gold shop update is going to be a half-decent goldsink, too.

Thank you for listening to two things and not exploiting horribly, Gaia. emo  

QuestionableMeatProducts
Crew

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:29 am
*watches the steampunk and victoriana guild go completely bazonkers over the update.*  
Let's Work Together, Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff