Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michi is a cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:58 pm
New Pokemon trailer?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C-m4Xx0VMQ

Seems like Nintendo ran out of visible colours of the spectrum for the Pocket Monster series...

Lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:02 pm
Lol this is so not real.

I am laughing right now.

Laughing.  

5ir Psycho 5exy

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:05 pm
"A new sun dawns on a new adventure."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:07 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Lol this is so not real.

I am laughing right now.

Laughing.

Yeah, I know.
Happy April Fool's.

(Btw, it took me a month to make...)  

Michi is a cat

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:44 pm
LOL

You made that?
Nice  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:25 pm
One main thing that gave it away was one of the battle scenes showed one of the old trainers instead of the two pictures you put up. But it was only for a brief second he had a beret on.  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Michi is a cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:15 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
One main thing that gave it away was one of the battle scenes showed one of the old trainers instead of the two pictures you put up. But it was only for a brief second he had a beret on.

Yeah, you're right. I guess I mistimed it a little.

There were also some other deliberate not-so-obvious giveaways, like the conflict between the first generation Pokemon in the intro and the fourth generation (I think) Pokemon in the battle scenes... I can't remember if I did any others. It was just to see how much attention people pay to these videos...

On a more serious note, though, do you think that Nintendo will ever make Pokemon into an online game (world exploring-wise)?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:59 pm
kakarikosheikah
KyuubiNaruto4

Yeah, you're right. I guess I mistimed it a little.

There were also some other deliberate not-so-obvious giveaways, like the conflict between the first generation Pokemon in the intro and the fourth generation (I think) Pokemon in the battle scenes... I can't remember if I did any others. It was just to see how much attention people pay to these videos...

On a more serious note, though, do you think that Nintendo will ever make Pokemon into an online game (world exploring-wise)?

Closest they will do online is battles and possibly trading. Like what I did take two gameboys, each having their own pokemon and file. Connect through a gb cable both go to a pokemon center. and either go into the trading or battling booth.  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items