Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:31 pm
The Rawk Hawk
It gives a widget for Desktop News Reader and Sticker Book?!?!

W-T-Hell.

For now. When the Secret Key giveaway happens of Nintendo WFC, only those who entered all 5 codes will qualify for it. At least that's how I've figured this'll work with the given hints.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:36 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
The Rawk Hawk

W-T-Hell.

For now. When the Secret Key giveaway happens of Nintendo WFC, only those who entered all 5 codes will qualify for it. At least that's how I've figured this'll work with the given hints.
Whaaaaat? That can't be right.  

8Bit Jack

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:02 pm
8Bit Jack
Hashire Kazemeijin
The Rawk Hawk

W-T-Hell.

Well it makes sense to me. Normally, America doesn't get events for key items like this, and they've always focused on interacting with others while playing the games, hence version specific Pokemon. Why not stress it more for the first key item giveaway?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:44 am
Hashire Kazemeijin
8Bit Jack
Hashire Kazemeijin
The Rawk Hawk

W-T-Hell.

Well it makes sense to me. Normally, America doesn't get events for key items like this, and they've always focused on interacting with others while playing the games, hence version specific Pokemon. Why not stress it more for the first key item giveaway?
I don't see how those codes would be input. I think it's just a gimmick to make people aware of it.  

8Bit Jack

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:29 pm
8Bit Jack
Hashire Kazemeijin
8Bit Jack
Hashire Kazemeijin
The Rawk Hawk

W-T-Hell.

I don't see how those codes would be input. I think it's just a gimmick to make people aware of it.

Apparently the site that yu enter the codes pays attention to the IP Addresses of the people who enter codes there. Going back to the site remembers yu have all 5 unlocked, but doing it on a different computer doesn't. Maybe they'll use that to give the instructions to the people with 5 codes.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff