Submit

Prince Noir

3,000 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:05 pm
User Image

"its like something else is here. something...not human...but something that used to be human!"

So its out today who went and got it and who didn't for a reason or another
and for those who got it what do you think of it to this point? is it worth the money?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:07 pm
I got it.

It's fun.  

The_Ky-Guy

SpookyJester

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:04 pm
I would've, i've got it pre-ordered, but my dad had no time to drive me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:16 pm
I pre-ordered it off of Amazon.ca but they don't ship out on the weekend so I'll get it like next week on Tuesday probably emo  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

melikefood

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:01 pm
I has it.
OMG GUYS THE POKéTCH HAS A BACK BUTTON! GPSIUHPIEGH:KJ:KLGF.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:42 pm
melikefood
I has it.
OMG GUYS THE POKéTCH HAS A BACK BUTTON! GPSIUHPIEGH:KJ:KLGF.

DSHRJKLAHSSJHLSAK I NEED TO GET THIS GAME NOW.

I'M STILL WAITING UNTIL THE PRICE GOES DOWN, THOUGH.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Locke Trufeld

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:51 pm
Gotta love the back button on the Poketch. >_> ... Also, I was like, "Wi-Fi Plaza, sweet. =D" Then I realized that I was alone in there because I didn't put anyone on my Pal Pad. ._.; I need to start adding friends who has Platinum to do stuff there, I'm assuming.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:40 am
I haven't goten it yet But I will soon, I would have goten it on Saterday but they were sold out.  

Topaz4293

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:13 pm
Cynthia raped me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 pm
i shall remain angry at nintendo for not puttin in some of the things they did on platinum, on diamond and pearl. its like looking at some kids first draft on something, then see how dumb it is compared to the final draft, because it makes much more sense than the first draft.

to sum up my anger: nintendo basically ******** off on diamond and pearl and forgot a lot of things they put in emerald. then made another game that had those forgotten things. i say don't buy it, unless you are lonely and need two games still to get everything >_>  

Xilo The Odd

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:09 pm
I have it, and I like it. So my cousin can finally have his Diamond version back. >.> I thought the Elite 4 was easy.... then I lost horribly. Still tryin to find a lvl 100 Magikarp, trying to catch and train them now (the fun part). blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:29 pm
~Xiloscent~
i shall remain angry at nintendo for not puttin in some of the things they did on platinum, on diamond and pearl. its like looking at some kids first draft on something, then see how dumb it is compared to the final draft, because it makes much more sense than the first draft.

to sum up my anger: nintendo basically ******** off on diamond and pearl and forgot a lot of things they put in emerald. then made another game that had those forgotten things. i say don't buy it, unless you are lonely and need two games still to get everything >_>

The reason why the they do that is quite simple.
They just change a few graphics here and there, change the story a bit, add in some pokemon, and they can charge you another 40 dollars.  

otawara

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:26 pm
I got it. I really like it.

It's better then Diamond and Pearl, and that's not because of the features that they forgot to put in D/P. The story is actually a bit better and the new order the Gym Leaders are in makes things a bit more challenging (Fantina, you ******** b***h!).

I was going to give my sister my Pearl version, anyway.  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games