Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[PRP] D< You won't beat me. (Rhindani and Tokeldo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:56 pm
User Image

Rhindani hadn't learned much since with Thanos. She at least knew how to dodge better. As well as take pain a lot better. She lashed her tail about as she laid in semi-tall grass hiding most of her except her bright orange fur with red spots. Her eyes were closed as she was just listening to the land around her. It might seem easy, but it wasn't. She could hear everything and would know if anyone tried to sneak up on her. It was a skill she loved that she had. Since she could pin point where everyone was without them knowing that she knew.

It made it easy to hunt, say the least. But that wasn't why she liked it. It was because she could move if her brother so happened to try to jump on her. She hated him, at least for now. Maybe later she'd learn to love him as a brother, but now he was just an annoyance and she wanted him to go away. If not die a horrible death by her own paws. Of course, this wasn't any way for her to be thinking. She was trying to be different then everyone else, which was failing badly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 am
User Image
Tokeldo had been under going training under his father who he had no clue was his father. he was geting rather cocky as he felt he would be mega strong from his training so far since it was training from the pride leader. practicly struting as he went off to explore while he had time to himself instead of all the training he been put under which he willingly did as he wanted to be strong and a great hunter. oh he may hate his sister but well it was because she always tryed to out do whatever he did and so he was dead set of proving he was the better one. a smug smirk was on his face as he went in search of a area to chill out at for a bit and get away from the others. for his taste it was geting too crowded and he hated just about everyone in the pride with a passon though he never met alot of them due to him avoiding them.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:27 pm
She heard some foot steps close to where she was but still a bit away. She popped open one of her eyes hoping it was someone she could stand, but instead it happened to be the black cub, with red spots all over. She snorted. Hopefully he wouldn't see her, she didn't want to deal with him right now. She rather disliked both of her siblings, though she wondered how this pride would even stay together. Everyone seemed to hate each other. She wondered if everyone put things behind them when torturing some other pathetic soul that wasn't part of this sad excuse of a pride.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:13 pm
"well look who we got here." smirking, Tokeldo was becoming a bit too cocky for his own good. really his cocky attitude was going to get him into some huge trouble someday but for now he was pertectly fine with pushing his bounderies. " so what are you doign around here? being lazy?" snickering, he had no clue she been doing training with thanos while he was training under Thona.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:43 pm
"Tokeldo, you prove to be more stupid every day time I see you." She spoke the truth in her eyes. He let things get to his head, which blocked what little brain he had. She eyed him for a moment and then rolled her eyes. She was far from lazy, but she wasn't about to tell him anything. "Now, if you go jump off a steep hill and break your neck, you'd be doing everyone a favor" She said to him harshly. As the days went on, she got more and more harsh with her words. More intelligent for her own good it seemed. Though, still arrogant and ignorant too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:23 pm
"pffft says you Rhin. we both know im better then you." it was true Tokeldo did get too arrogant and cocky for his own good and one day he would be paying the price for it. " i think your the one who needs to do that dear sister." laughing, he was more of a brute than anything.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:27 pm
"In your dreams" She spat at him. How could he ever thing that?! He was just like most every male in this pride. Stupid, and full of "I'm better then all females" s**t. Oh, she wanted to prove him wrong SO bad. She had an angry glint to her eyes. He truly was an idiot, and very repulsive. Oh how she wished she could just break his neck now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:13 pm
Tokeldo just laughed at her arrogantly, dispite knowing she would probably try to kick his a** for it. "you will have to prove that to me Rhin. but i think we both know your all talk and nothing else." grinning as he sat down, he definatly was being cocky with how he was testing Rhin.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:44 pm
She snarled at him and jumped towards his face with her claws. How dare he! She'd show him! She'd kick his a** and get it over with then he'd cry in his little corner. She was pissed, and she was sure he knew it. She hated her brother with a passion, as he probably hated her. Didn't matter if he did or didn't. Her claws were out and ready for business, waiting to hit his flesh.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:14 pm
it was more than obvious she was pissed off at him, specaly when she lunged for he face. snarling while backing away as fast as possible, he got slightly cut in the face as it had been hard to back up so quickly when she lunged right at him. " damn it Rhin, your in for it now." giving a deep growl, he took a swip at her face with claws to return the favor of geting him in the face.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:32 pm
Rhindani snarled "Bull s**t!" She snapped as she continued to try for his face. She ignored the pain from the claws that got the side of her face. No, she wanted his neck. No matter what happened. She wanted to tear his neck out. To watch his blood spill upon the ground. She hated him... And she had no clue why. Never once has she sat and thought of why she hated her brother. Or her sister for that matter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:49 am
Tokeldo was in deep s**t as his sister kept coming at him even though he took a swing at her face. "stupid fool." snarling, he tried to keep her from getting his face but because he was still training to fight better he could only hold her off for so long before she got what she wanted. giving a loud hiss, he hated his sister so much and didn't care to come up with any reason why besides the fact she was a stupid female. though he had respect for his mother, he though of any other females as trash.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces