Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charmed Movie?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Syrynity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:35 pm
Would you like to see a movie of Charmed after the fact of the 8th season. So we can see what happens with Phoebe and Coop, Piper and Leo, Paige and Henry and dare I say it maybe even see what happens with Prue? It definitely would be interesting.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:08 am
I agree that it might be interesting, but I sincerely doubt a movie could reallt satisfy Charmed fans. I mean, we have seasons upon seasons of magic fun to watch and to put out a 1 1/2 to a 2 hour movie may not be enough. Not after all we've seen, anyhoo.  

Vyvyin

gothic_angel_ang

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:08 pm
i think it would be very interesting we would get a deeper look into phoebe an coope pagie an henry an to go into deeper meaning of whats going on with prue  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:56 pm
It'd be interesting if they did make one....and it would also be interesting to see what they did with their lifes after the last season...
ninja  

NoirFleur_x

super_smex

Business Fairy

8,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:09 pm
though i would love to see that, i comic or books are probably more likely to happen. I wanna know what happens to the kids and junk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:46 pm
Well i agree that a movie would be freaking awesome but people need to realize they are not going to bring Prue back and that there is nothing going on with her character She is dead and was purposefully cut out of the show because the actress hated working with Alyssa. They never got along so she quit and they cut her out. That was why she was never brought back. Now to the movie. I don't think it should really be about the Charmed One's persay but about the Charmed Children. I was reading this really great fan fiction on fanfiction.net and it was called Charmed Trinity. It was about Wyatt, Chris and Piper's third child Melinda. I think that would be a good movie. If you have read the fan fiction i'm glad. But it would be completely awesome to do a movie like that only like The Charmed One's The Next Generation. I would watch it and buy the movie if they did it good enough.  

Kallie12988

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Charmed Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items