+1
View Results

thebluestchu

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:59 pm
Trombone is most likley the funniest instrument. Share your funny trombone stories, reveiw others, and have fun. There really isn't any rulesI can think of except to be civil. and....................GO!!!!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:46 pm
Well let's see. While I was in my school band at a football game, we were in the stands about ready to play our fight song. The first measure of the song requires the trombones to go all the way out, and then bring it back in really fast. Well let's just say one person didn't bring it back in. Of course, the slide shot out across the band, flying high straight towards my band director at the front. Yeah... when you're the section leader, it's not fun seeing your section screw up that bad. So seeing a part of an instument from your section flying through the air never looks good. But, suprisingly, my band director, while seeing this all happening while he's directing, thinks quickly and jumps, grabs it out of the air, and keeps directing using the slide as a baton. And every game after that one we used tape to bind the person's slide to his hands. Let's just say it never happened again. So that's my story, and I want to read others.  

Call Me Mr Socks

Erectrician

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:34 pm
Haha well once I was in the school auditorium at a basket ball game playing in band. after the game was over my friend and I walked off the stage , where we played, and there's this little room that connects the stage and the big open place where the basket ball game is played anyway, I was in the little room and bursted out air into my trombone at full blast and it was really loud kinda like the sound an elephant makes and the band teacher got mad it me for blasting it sweatdrop It kelt kinda good blasting the trombone, though it made me light headed lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:26 pm
well i did trombone for marching band. it was our bands 1st parade, my hat fell and covered my eyes while i was playing, so i thought as long as i can see the ground im ok. then a split second later i hit a freshmen trumpet player in the head! lol i laughed really hard. " i wonder how that freshmen is doing now?"  

II Park Ji Ji II

Instruments and Vocals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff