Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cole or Coope
  Cole
  Coope
View Results

Syrynity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:21 pm
Who do you like better for Phoebe Cole or Coop And why?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:06 am
For me definitely Cole.
We actually got to see their love develop, it felt real, they had chemistry. I wanted their relationship to work out, they had so many struggles, their love was believable.
It felt as though Coop was just thrown in randomly at the last minute, I just didn't get to see enough of him to really care about him. Maybe if his relationship with Phoebe had been more developed I'd like him, as it was, I just didn't really care.  

me_is_kelly
Crew

gothic_angel_ang

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:01 pm
coope def. we got to see into his an phoebe future an how much they care about her and how much he changes her for the better even before they get together cole was always trying to turn phoebe evil an in so forgot what he really wanted with her just that she was a charmed one and he wanted her power for evil.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:22 am
I would definetely say coop.It Seemed like they have a love beyond what cole and phoebe had.also on the episode with the gypsy she said her true loves name would start with a "c" we all thought it meant cole but it was coop so it was their destiney.  

Queen Ava De Archleone

Wealthy Businesswoman

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:18 pm
Cole.....mostly because I don't really know that much about Coop except the fact that he is a cupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:34 pm
even though phoebe has said in past episodes that she wanted her life back and didnt want cole anymore i was thinking what if they tried again with their love,they made a good couple apart from all the things that cole put her through....
but in conclusion i would probably have to go with coop

Numai Outcast

Phyrra

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:13 am
I loved Cole, always have and always will. I like Coop I do, thus in my fanfiction him and Phoebe do stay together, but I felt things with him in the show were rushed. I also felt Cole was not all to blame in their failed relationship.
In season four there were various points where we learn that the man of Cole Turner was possessed by the source and that was only possible because he became human and there was a void.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:02 am
Cole gets my vote! I'm sorry I just don't like Coope. He annoys me for some odd reason maybe because he reminds me too much of Leo. I like the badboys and I thought thats why Phoebe and Cole made such a great couple. They had a little bad in both of them to balance each other out and just think he was willing to change himself for Phoebe.  

smileontheedge

NoirFleur_x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:26 pm
I think that what Phoebe and Cole had was lots of chemistry,and u could tell that they really loved eachother...I think she just forgave cole so many times that she couldn't do it to herself again...And coop seemed like a good guy for her,he seemed to genuinley love her,and wasn't taking advantage of her love...  
Charmed Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games