3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:41 pm
cocomina~
It'll never happen, but...
Street Fighter IV.

Oh please no not another fighting game that puts in crappy controls. Seen too many of them already. Fighting genres should just stick to what they know works best and that is a controller. Played four fighters so far that had both GCN control and Wii mote and Nunchuk. Went for the GCN controller everytime. Because I was either used to it, Brawl. Or because the Wii mote sucked Armageddon, CONR, and CONR2.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:50 am
I'd rather like to see some N64 games ported to the DS, like they did with Super Mario 64.  

Vaettur

melonkuma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:35 pm
KyuubiNaruto4
cocomina~
It'll never happen, but...
Street Fighter IV.

Oh please no not another fighting game that puts in crappy controls. Seen too many of them already. Fighting genres should just stick to what they know works best and that is a controller. Played four fighters so far that had both GCN control and Wii mote and Nunchuk. Went for the GCN controller everytime. Because I was either used to it, Brawl. Or because the Wii mote sucked Armageddon, CONR, and CONR2.

Exactly. The controls would be ruined. That's why it'll never happen.
But, it'd be nice not to have to buy another console just to play a few games that I'll never see on the Wii. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:50 pm
The original Fire Emblem games that were never released in the US.

I could care less if it's in japanese.  

[Usul]

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:51 pm
Bomberman 64 and/or Bomberman 64: The Second Attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:05 pm
Battletoads. lololololololololololololololololololololol  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Dragons_maw

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:22 am
I would love to see some GBA games ported to VC. Anyone for some Golden Sun?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:38 am
Shadowman from the 64, just because my brother took the black thing out of my 64 and I want to play it again for some reason. Other then that I'd love to play Mario 6 golden coins, Sonic the Hedgehog games from the genesis, and this game I borrowed for the 64 where I think you could change you enemy into a pig... or something like that I dont remember gonk  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:44 am
cocomina~
Exactly. The controls would be ruined. That's why it'll never happen.
But, it'd be nice not to have to buy another console just to play a few games that I'll never see on the Wii. Oh well.
Classic Controller only? I'm sure they could pack in a peripheral arcade controller because that's "the only way" to play Street Fighter.

I'd really like to see someone do Wii controls right, even if it's a homebrew fighting game or something, where you have to make subtle wrist movements as you push buttons for attack input.

Edit:
Kenshin Kura
Other then that I'd love to play Mario 6 golden coins, Sonic the Hedgehog games from the genesis, and this game I borrowed for the 64 where I think you could change you enemy into a pig... or something like that I dont remember gonk
For Super Mario Land 2, I think you can get that on DSiware when the DSi comes out and announces Virtual Handheld or whatever they're going to call it. For Sonic games for Genesis, try the Wii's Virtual Console or a GameCube game called Sonic Mega Collection.

The pig game... Hexen?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:11 pm
Soul Calibur IV and RE5. Otherwise games ported from n64 to the DS would be awesome. If they made Ocarina of Time for the DS, I would play it everywhere (which is kind of the point.)  

[Mr. Moo]

Dapper Explorer

batmannn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:12 am
i would love to see Star Fox on the wii xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:43 pm
if it has not been done yet "Battle Toads and Double Dragon"  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

AKO_Slash

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:13 pm
Parappa the Rappa, Broken Sword (which I think is coming out soon), The simpsons arcade game, D&D Shadows of Mystara, a new Mario Tennis game, Persona!!! I'd love to see the Capcom Classics collection ported as well.
I almost forgot: The Princess Bride, the only game I have for my Mac.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff