phoebe
  cole
  leo
View Results

drpepperkid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:55 pm
mine is piper and prue  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:23 am
My favourite is definitely Prue, Piper is second.  

me_is_kelly
Crew

Vyvyin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:09 am
I like Paige, she made an awesome edition to the Charmed ones. Especially, since Pru was pretty annoying (personally), Paige added a more gentle appearance the girls, adding to the human part of them.
Pru was kind of a buzzkill through-out all the seasons she was in. But then again, Shannon..however you spell her last name was a buzzkill in life.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:02 am
Cole! heart

He was badass xd  

Alterai

drpepperkid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:21 pm
personaly i think prue was better than paige but thats my opinion and cole was good but i wish he was a good guy  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:28 pm
Piper is my favorite  

Jade Kou

DeverauxRaider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:10 pm
Vyvyin
I like Paige, she made an awesome edition to the Charmed ones. Especially, since Pru was pretty annoying (personally), Paige added a more gentle appearance the girls, adding to the human part of them.
Pru was kind of a buzzkill through-out all the seasons she was in. But then again, Shannon..however you spell her last name was a buzzkill in life.

I totally agree. There was something about Prue that just annoyed me. I can't figure out what but there was something. And Paige is, without a doubt, my favorite character. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:46 pm
dont get me wrong i like all charmed characters but i like piper and prues powers the most what do yall think who's powers are better  

drpepperkid

x - Johnny HazardXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:58 am
Phoebe, we are similiar in personality. I'm kind of a goof ball but smart and early in life was kind of aimless but meant well. Out of all of them she handled being a witch the best.

Pru = Annoying sorry. I wish she'd never joined the series and just started with Rose McGowan. Who would hire her she is always getting kicked off shows for her outrageous demands. Aaron Spelling shouldn't have given her a second chance. I don't know why she thinks she can demand so much being a C lister confused

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:29 am
every season i had a favourite character.
1st season-Andy (I cried when he died crying )
2nd season-Piper
3rd season-Piper
4th season-paige and cole and piper
5th season-Phoebe
6th season-Leo
7th season-Piper
8th season-Piper
I always drifted mostly between Piper and Phoebe as my main favourites... sweatdrop it was hard to decide at the time..

NoirFleur_x

Charmed Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff