I don't know
View Results

Dolphin662

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:27 pm
hello i wish that the cw or someone would do a ninth season of charmed where the charmed ones don't fight alot and the boys take over that would be cool tell me what your veiws are on this topic  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:32 am
It would be great if they did a Charmed follow up series that delt with Chris and Wyatt and the other Charmed Children.

It would be even cooler if they brought back Cole as the main baddie.  

smileontheedge

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:29 pm
it would be way cool if they went on to do a different series like if the charmed ones were now deceased and the charmed children had to take over their parents roles or watever.....it would've been interesting to see,but now that i think of it it probably will most likely not happen...but meh it could u never know mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:15 pm
im a big fan of charmed but i seriously thought that there were only 7 seasons of charmed i would like to see the 8th if anyone could give me a link as to where to watch it  

supremedeath

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:14 pm
supremedeath
im a big fan of charmed but i seriously thought that there were only 7 seasons of charmed i would like to see the 8th if anyone could give me a link as to where to watch it
You can buy or rent it on DVD. If you want to watch it online there are a number of websites available. One I frequently use is http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/40.html smile
In my opinion, season 8 isn't exactly the greatest, but enjoy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:21 pm
well the reason y i did not know there were 8 season's is because every store that sells charmed only sells 7 seasons i had never seen an eighth  

supremedeath

supremedeath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:23 pm
well looks like i've seen all season's just did not know  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:39 pm
me_is_kelly
supremedeath
You can buy or rent it on DVD. If you want to watch it online there are a number of websites available. One I frequently use is http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/40.html smile

OMG!!! I've been looking for a place to watch all the episodes for free. You have to be the coolest person ever! XD I know your post wasn't directed at me, but thanks anyway!!!  

Akane Zexion

me_is_kelly
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:33 am
Akane Zexion
me_is_kelly
supremedeath

OMG!!! I've been looking for a place to watch all the episodes for free. You have to be the coolest person ever! XD I know your post wasn't directed at me, but thanks anyway!!!
You're welcome, I'm glad to help. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:57 pm
I think that if they did like a next generation version of charmed then it would be totally cool! Heck, if I'm able to do it. I would be like the screenwriter or something. My friends and I are trying to make a Kingdom Hearts based tv show and I'm the screenwriter for it. Fun for me!  

mai1001

x - Johnny HazardXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:57 pm
When Kaylie Couoco or however you spell it, came along into the cast. I was like ewwww NO scream But the way they ended it was really good and epic. I voted NO to a 9th season because it would be lame. EXCEPT if however they never brought in Cuoco and her sister then a 9th season would be cool. The Couoco thing was kind of like a Yoko Ono thing lmao rofl

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 pm
I think that they wrapped up Charmed very very well. They don't need to make any new seasons. I think that a new season would ruin the series. I would just evolve it and make it a movie about the Charmed Ones children. But that would be it. They could probably remake the series in like 50 years.  

Aloan-chan

x - Johnny HazardXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:15 pm
Also the thing about Kaylie that I was not happy with at first was she wasn't related or a charmed one. But after a few episodes I thought they wrapped it up in the story really well like Aloan-Chan said. Because of that though a 9th season would ruin it. If they continued with just the Charmed ones then depending on how they ended it I could see a 9th season that being said. From start to finish the series was really well done!! A movie would be awesome however I just don't see that happening unless it was years and years from now.  
Charmed Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games