Should I forgive her?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PetitEspoir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:44 am
here's the delio.
I made friends with a girl in the slots, sorry, gambling a sin (forgive me please)
And we got chatting about guilds, she had one I had one.
We were members in each others.
I made her vice captain, becase she donated over 20k to my guild, and gave me fairy wings and 20k.
But, the nest day, I had a PM, I had been removed form her guild, and overthrown by my vice captain!
The one I trusted! She took my guild!
Luckily, the matter is resolved, because a friend of mine helped me to get it back, because I was unable to contact the person who stole it.
I have given the stuff back.
But I am not sure whether I can truly forgive her?
Thank you Xx

I have written a poem about it, here is the link below. Please Vote and comment Xx

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/poetry-and-lyrics/vote/?entry_id=100831583#title  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:03 am
isn't anyone going to reply? Xx sad  

PetitEspoir

Three Mile Sprint

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:41 am
Youll have to be patient with replys this place can be fairly Slow Moving some days.

In answer to your question the answer is plain and simply "yes" you should forgive her, In the great scheme of things what she did was barely a spot on the proverbial a** of the universe. Forgivness is after all the Christian (and generally nice) way to do it.

As for if you should fully trust her again? that is up to you, she has showed her charicter as being less than trust worthy, so that's your ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:26 pm
Although getting gold donations + fairy wings is a pretty sweet deal... It's not like she didn't lose anything in the process. Forgive.

And this is Gaia. It's not that big of a deal. Don't lose sleep over Gaia.  

OneWithDunamis

Orizion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:10 pm
Polly 999
here's the delio.
I made friends with a girl in the slots, sorry, gambling a sin (forgive me please)
And we got chatting about guilds, she had one I had one.
We were members in each others.
I made her vice captain, becase she donated over 20k to my guild, and gave me fairy wings and 20k.
But, the nest day, I had a PM, I had been removed form her guild, and overthrown by my vice captain!
The one I trusted! She took my guild!
Luckily, the matter is resolved, because a friend of mine helped me to get it back, because I was unable to contact the person who stole it.
I have given the stuff back.

But I am not sure whether I can truly forgive her?
Thank you Xx

I have written a poem about it, here is the link below. Please Vote and comment Xx

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/poetry-and-lyrics/vote/?entry_id=100831583#title

You were forgiven. Therefore, you must forgive. But just because you forgive her doesn't mean you have to like her. It means that you have to put this matter behind you. And if I've read your post correctly, it looks like you're already on your way to doing just that.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:59 pm
Everybody is right. Forgiving her is a way for you to move on.  

The Beautiful jewel

5,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items