View Results

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:56 pm
-Zephyrotica-
Harupiggy
-Zephyrotica-
Harupiggy
D: I was actually good at those two places. It was the Forest Temple I sucked at, still do. ^^; I do the Forest Temple on straight wandering, and pure luck. xD
Oh god, Forest Temple is my least favorite. gonk Every time I get in there, it's like "Okay, what was I doing again?"

Also, it was full of fake difficulty and annoying sidetracks. Wallmasters. Hiding ghosties. Twisty rooms. Stalfos that come out of nowhere. Falling ceilings WITH ******** SKULLTULAS GUARDING THE SAFE SPOTS. FFFFFFUUUUUU--- scream

gonk I know! It takes me forever to at least get to the boss mainly because I can never remember what to do. -_-
"Okay, I'm back here.

Which way did the other damn ghost go?"

And then "Oh ********, it's THIS room."

Yeah, not fun. sad I'm procrastinating on turning in my Spiritual Stones 'cause I don't wanna do it.

-nod- I do not have fun in that Temple. I have fun in every other part of the game. Even the Water Temple. I like fighting Dark Link.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:06 pm
I thought both were pretty interesting, not that hard. Just took a lot of time to figure it out...
But then, if it weren't time-consuming, Ocarina of Time would be over in like... 2 hours. XD

...I would know. D:
But if you were doing a comparison, I'd say Water Temple was harder. The other just was practice, but the temple required actual running around, getting keys, working your way through... You couldn't just run from door to door. However, you have to do the temple first because you need items from it to complete the training complex.

...Does anyone else hate the effing zombies that eat you until you die? D8 OMG D<

Saturnalias

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:53 pm
Muted Flame
...Does anyone else hate the effing zombies that eat you until you die? D8 OMG D<

ReDeads scarred me as a kid. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:56 pm
The training area was only a pain in the tucus.
But once you know how to do it....
It's fun to see how fast you can get it done.  

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas