Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

muraasaki

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:53 pm
Jingy Jing
kagome_chan001
Ooh, me likey..

Yes, Rupert's turn. XD

Rupert shouldn't get a haircut. Seriously. It looks fine.

I don't like his hair now...that may just because I prefer longer hair on guys..-cough-

I agree. Rupert should keep his hair; he is the only person who can oull it off.
as for dan's do; i approve. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:47 pm
MJSTX
User Image
I don't know about you guys, but I am damn happy that boy shaved all his fuzz off. He actually looks a little charming now, even more mature. Not anymore like Harry Potter, but he's already past that stage of looks. What do you guys think?

I could not have said it any better!  

laurastarzx

[~Ranma Chan~]

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:40 am
I think his hair should be black and his eyes should be green. Not brown hair and blue eyes. I am kind of glad his hair is shorter now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:55 pm
I actually really liked the way his hair looked in Goblet of Fire. But that's a really good picture, and the cut's kind of growing on me. dramallama  

smaw12

Crystal_Gazer94

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:58 am
Potter351
yeah the eyebrows are too close to his eyes

You do know that that's because the camera was above him in this shot right? His eyebrows aren't really that close to his eyes.

But I do agree that he should maybe thin his eybrows a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:09 pm
I loved his hair in The Goblet of Fire, and I didn't like his short hair in the 5th movie...but I kept watching it and looking at his pics, it's grown on me! Honestly, Daniel looks good with just about any hair style, though I'll admit, he looks older and more mature with short hair.

Rupert though, I like him better with long hair. I remember how he looked with short hair, cute, but not as appealing. I think he should get it cut to the length he had in the 5th movie, very suiting of him!  

Kirby_Komatose

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces