Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
if u had ur own TARDIS.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natchan1984

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:54 pm
EVERYWHERE! xd Oh my goodness! I've got such love to learn and discover new things that I wouldn't have limits to where I would or wouldn't go! But I think I would especially love to visit other worlds, and space in general. I love space!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:52 pm
If I had a TARDIS... oh the thrills I would have.

Hrm, I would first travel across time and space to find the fountain of youth or something of similar properties so that I would not have to worry about living to death before I get to finish loving life. : )

So much to see and do, this human life is so frail and short I wouldn't be able to do my complete TARDIS exploration bucket list, haha.  

Veria Maple

Coe-coe-coe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:12 am
id go to the past and step on a bug. then id come back to the present and see if anything had changed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:45 pm
everywhere because I can  

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

Eclipse13579

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 pm
i'D GO TO THE 1300'S!!!! I want to learn to smith swords and become a knight! rofl cool <- me being knighted  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:09 am
I would take my 2 best friends with anywhere they would like to go.  

Twisted Time Lord

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:39 am
I would take my sister and some of my best friends and we'll tour the history eras and possibly the futrue. I'll deck out the tardis with a cd/dvd player, a computer (monator w/ tower and a laptop) and a couple beds, clothes of all the eras, mega pillows.....yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:08 pm
i would probably be sure to bring at least one of my tardis knowledgeable friends with me.

But for places? I have always wanted to see a launch during the great space race. maybe even see the launch of Sputnik 1. Another thing I would want to do would be go into the future and see how things have changed. Maybe go back in the past and meet some of my relatives that died before i had a chance to meet them.  

The Alma Karma

I Am singer776

Chatty Genius

4,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:10 pm
I'd go back in time to see what happened at school with my friends when I moved.
I'd go back in time to try and stop abraham lincoln from getting shot.
And I'd probably go into the future and see what happens.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:57 am
Do I get a sonic screwdriver also if not that would be my first stop some where to pick one up. Than after that i would travel all over the place start with vising all the other countries then in to space and visit all the current plants in space then do some time traveling. ( Find me some hotties to take with me. twisted )  

The John Henry Eden

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items