Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:24 pm
Sandra nodded weakly. "I... used some plants... to keep them...away!" she said, and curled up against the pain again. "They're... burning...them..." Her shaking got worse.

((I gotta go soon, I don't know if I'll be back tonight))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:26 pm
User Image
"Tell them to vacate! I'll deal with them! You run while they are busy with me. They most likely want me anyway," Shiki said and stood slowly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:50 pm
"I'm not leaving you!" Sandra said strongly. She had been trying to deal with the plants that were on fire and as she managed to help them, the pain lessened. "And I think they want both of us. It would be better if we stuck together." She couldn't quite find the energy to stand, anway.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:57 pm
User Image
Shiki looked shocked when she said that. Such strong words for someone she's only just met? "Alright, tell the plants to stop. We're going to run away together okay?" As he said that he removed his glasses. He turned away from Sandra so he couldn't see her death, "Here," He crouched down, "Get on my back, I'll get us away from here," He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:07 pm
Sandra slowly pushed herself up so she could crawl over to Shiki. Then she carefully pulled herself onto his back. "Okay, they're stopping," she said to him as she held onto him.

((I'm going off))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:11 pm
User Image
"Okay! Off we go!" Shiki said and stood up, then ran. His knife was at the ready in case they decided to ambush them, "Point out which direction! I don't know where I'm going!" He cried pitifully. He knew he was getting farther from the town, and that was what mattered the most.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:22 pm
"We need to go that way," Sandra said, pointinga little to the side of the path he was taking. As she reached out her hand brushed the branches of a tree and she sent out her magic to see what was ahead of them. "Uh oh," she murmured. "There's a group of them ahead of us, I think they were trying to cut us off from excape."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:28 pm
User Image
"I know! Don't worry!" Shiki called over his shoulder. He had no ideas in mind but he was more than capable of going through those zombies even if he had some extra weight. As he ran, he lowered his body a little so he could increase his speed, "Whatever you do, don't let go of me!" He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:30 pm
Sandra nodded, even though her couldn't see her and held onto him tighter, but not so much that it would cause him discomfort. She mental prepapred herself in case she had to use her magic.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:39 pm
User Image
Shiki found the women waiting in ambush. Some of them jumped at them from the trees while other came from the bushes, "HOLD ON!!!" He yelled loudly.
His running suddenly became erratic and unpredictable. He leaned himself to the left to kill a few of the zombies, then switched hands and twisted his body around to stab the existence of someone coming from the branches above them. Using his current momentum, he snatched a large dead branch from the ground and sank it into the existence of another woman who was coming at him from somewhere else in the bushes.
It was like he was on automatic. He never even had to really look at his prey, just a brief glance was good enough.
He managed to backflip with Sandra still latched onto him and by the time he landed, another three women were killed.
Before they could grasp what had happened, Shiki continued running away again.
"Still with me?!" Shiki called over his shoulder. He knew the weight was there so he wanted to know if she was okay.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:46 pm
"Yeah," Sandra said, shaking her head to clear it. She was dizzy from all the different ways Shiki had moved with her on his back. She hadn't really known what was going on, she had just known she needed to keep her grip on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:50 pm
User Image
"Off we go!" Shiki said, still running as quickly as possible until he eventually made it to the place Sandra had pointed out on the map.

(Exits to Lurugen Swamp)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:54 pm
Sandra held on to him tightly. She felt better the farther they got but Shiki never stopped to let her down until they were actually in the swamp.

((Exits to Lurugen Swamp))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces