Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:06 pm
Jet'Yol swayed in a nonexistent wind as he "slept". In truth, he merely was thinking while cutting himself off from the outside world, but it was a similar sensation.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:53 am
Naomi sat on her bed again, taking the book back into her hands.
"If only...I knew...what any of this meant..." she said, trying not to fall asleep. Her eyes kept fluttering back open so she could study the text, but she had no avail. Naomi slipped into a deep sleep, clutching the book on top of her.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:59 pm
Jet'Yol stretched his limbs and looked back at the elven princess. "It is time to move on" he whispered, half to himself. The treant uprooted himself and began to walk away, turning around only to force a tree into being where he had been. "Goodbye, younglings." HE muttered as he hiked to the cave entrance.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:25 pm
Jet'YOl finally reached the exit of the Living Caves. He glanced back before stepping out. It didn't take him long to notice he wasn't where he had entered.

[[Exit to Damned Woods]]  

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:07 pm
Nox woke with a start, sweating more than he ever had before. He looked around the room but there was nothing there. He sighed in relief and felt the need to get fresh air. He got up and walked outside the inn, looking around he sensed something was different. He walked to the side of the building and realized immediately what was wrong. The treant Jet'Yol, had disappeared when they were sleeping. Or at least, while they weren't watching him anyway. Nox shook his head and went back inside to speak to Naomi. He knocked on her door, almost willing her to wake up and let him inside again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:03 pm
Naomi heard a noise, and stirred. She felt something heavy on top of her. Her eyes opened as they fell on the book, still open to the page she was reading earlier. Naomi smoothed out her hair and set the book aside as she get up to the door.  

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:49 pm
Nox waited patiently outside, or at least as patiently as he could in this situation. Jet'Yol had gone, and Nox was not sure of his reason to leave. He just wanted to make sure that Naomi knew it as well. There would be no point to go wandering off in search of the treant. Nox had no way of tracking him, and no way of knowing what was going on in the treants mind. He sighed and waited as he heard Naomi stir inside the room. He knocked once more to make a point that he was waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:39 am
Naomi opened the door, seeing Nox before her.
"Sorry about the wait. Is everything alright?" she asked as she tilted her head. Naomi took his hand. "Come in." she said, seating Nox and letting go of him.
"You haven't seen Jet'Yol, have you? He was gone when I looked out the window, before I answered the door." she said with a worried tone.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:34 pm
Nox shook his head. "No, I don't even know where he's gone to. It's impossible to tell where he might have gone to. But I also have a bad feeling, I think we should get going, if that's ok."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:31 pm
Naomi nodded in agreement.
"Where should we go, then?" she asked, reaching for her axe. Naomi strapped it to her, but her eyes never left Nox's.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas