Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Kids in the New Gen. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:18 pm
That would be a good idea. Hmm.. but I already started running to London. Awhh well, I'll just keep going. I've always wanted to visit anyways. I wonder if we could find out if the Blacks and Potters were related. If so then Ginny would be Harry's like 16th cousin. So, I guess it's okay they got married. Okay, stopping the rant!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:36 am
Probably, the Potters were like, a really old family I think. And if I know anything about anything, all the really old families in Harry Potter are related to everyone, everywhere. But wouldn't the Potters names have been on the tapestry? Unless they were burned off. Seems likely, unless they were distant enough not to be noticed...  

Foolish Catalyst

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:35 am
On wikipedia, it has a family tree Jo showed the public and there is a Potter on there. I don't know if it's James parents or not, but it's a Potter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:43 am
I remember when I figured out the family tree...I felt accomplished, and slightly sickened. There almost all inbreed. The other day I read a fanfiction where Rose was dating Albus. I could hardly read it I was laughing so hard. Incest is a game the whole family can play. *Laughs*

Scorpius Hyperion, I love his middle name...mainly because I've never heard it before.

Scorpius and Rose, shippers. Life after R/Hr. *Tear* I love them so much.

SuperKoolPartyGal

Foolish Catalyst

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:56 am
Probably is some relation of Harry's...

Heh, LOL. Scorpius is a hilarious name. Hyperion makes it even better!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:03 am
Hehe, I still cant get over the cousins dating. That fanfiction was just....messed up. All of the Potters were dating a Weasley cousin.

"Hello I'm Scorpius."

"God bless you."

".....*sigh*"

SuperKoolPartyGal

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:26 am
I never thought of that but everyone who was a R/Hr (and still is of course) loves Rose/Scorpius! Hehe I am a bit slow. That's cool though.

And EWHHHHHHHHHHH! That would be like ewh I don't even know. Disgusting to me because they're first cousins!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:32 am
*stops by to say hi and take a time off drawing*
For that I'll just say YUCK xp  

Amelia Prince

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:41 am
I was the biggest Hr/R shipper in the world. Deathly Hallows nearly killed me at Malfoy Manor. I was like "NO THEY HAVE TO KISS!!!! HAVE RED HEADED BABY'S, WHO ARE TOO SMART FOR THERE OWN GOOD!!!!!" Then I though "Oh my God there going to kill Hermione, there first kiss will be...when she's dead!" If that would have happened I would have been sooo mad.

I admit that I didn't care if Harry lived...I wanted Hermione and Ron too. *Laughs*

Hehe, thats what I said. Also if Ginny would have dated Draco...technically there related as well. I cant remember to which degree, but I think there distant cousins.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:54 am
Me, too! I was a huge R/Hr shipper. Pretty much every screen name I have involves them. Ahh.. I adore them!

Same thing, I was like OMG! But, Ron calling her name made my heart melt. I am glad they both survived.

I thought one of the trio had to die and it wasn't going to be my Ron. Also, my Ron needed his Hermione so I was set on having Harry die and the epilogue be like 12 years late on the anniversary of the battle and Ron and Hermione talking to Harry's grave about what happened to everyone. But alas, that didn't happen.

I don't know about GInny and Draco but who knows. They are like 4th cousins once or twice removed.  

SuzelovesJamesPotter

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:24 am
It's odd that Ron/Hermione shippers now ship Rose/Scorpius because isn't Rose/Scorpius closer to Hermione/Draco? question

I think Draco must have been smoking Gillyweed when he named his son. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:29 am
's funny, I don't ship Rose/Scorpius...

And I love the name Scorpius, even if it is a bit, er, crazy x)

Foolish Catalyst

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:07 pm
In a way it is, but it isn't. It's like they are supposed to hate each other because of their parents, but they can't. I also imagine Scorpius a lot nicer. I don't know, it depends how it's written. Plus this way, Ron/Hermione are together. biggrin !  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff