Come Sign My Guild Charter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:00 pm
Hello, everyone. I'm going to making a guild here pretty soon about Music and Poetry. I'm looking for regular members and moderators to join the guild. I figured I'd come to my favorite guild and ask for people to come sign. Please join, I'd really appreciate it.

Here is the guild charter.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:19 am
Oh, I love music! O: I will join! If you want, I can be a moderator. However, I think you should make only people you trust to be mods, especially the Vice Captains. Vice Captains have the power to change the guild ownership. So... I'll be a member, or a mod. Whatever you think best~ ^^

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:12 pm
Well, yeah, I'm not just going to let anyone be a mod. That is why I'm having people message me about it, so I can get to know them better and see if I can trust them with such a position.

I'm not to sure how well this guild will go over. I haven't created it yet, and I haven't gotten any responses except yours, dude.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:50 pm
I'll join it. I'm yours! Take me as I am! I'm yours! Sorry, got a little swept away in the TobyMac there. I'll be whatever you need.  

stickyfeet

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:24 pm
I see~ I just made a guild, maybe we could be alliances?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:09 pm
I'll be willing to do that, dude, as long as I get enough people to join the guild. I don't feel like spending 20k for a guild and then deleting it from lack of members.  

tep

Benevolent Prophet

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 am
tep
I'll be willing to do that, dude, as long as I get enough people to join the guild. I don't feel like spending 20k for a guild and then deleting it from lack of members.
You can buy a guild that has several sub forums for cheaper then 20k sometimes in the captains guild~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:58 pm
mazuac
tep
You can buy a guild that has several sub forums for cheaper then 20k sometimes in the captains guild~
Thanks for the suggestion, dude, but I feel like making the guild my own and I don't really care to get it at a cheaper price. Once again, thanks, though.  

tep

Benevolent Prophet

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces