Which Batman Villian is *insert Harry Potter character*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Interesting
  Kinda silly.
  What on God's green earth are you thinking?
View Results

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:12 pm
So, I was talking to Scottie, and he was telling me about how the guys at his work were going on about the new Batman movie, and started trying to figure out which villian everyone was most like. And I remembered the response to the post about the new movie, and thought 'huh. There are definatly some Batman fans in the guild.' Hello! Game idea!

Here's how it works. The person above you posts the name of a Harry Potter character, and then you say which villian you think he is, and why. You then say another character, and on it goes.

Example:

Quote:
Hermione Granger

I think that Hermione would be the Riddler, because they are both really smart and kinda nerdy.

Severus Snape

Character repeats are ok, but try not to use the same villian for the same character over and over. Try to keep the same combo to a minimum, to keep it more interesting. Once all the obvious ones are gone it should get fun!

Got it? Cool.

And Snape is the character, so...

Severus Snape.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:03 pm
Scarecrow, definitely. Weirdly tall and gangly, mocked in high school, a genius (especially when it comes to chemistry/potions), ends up as a bad guy. Except Snape reformed, whilst dear Dr. Crane didn't.

(I adore this game, by the way. Although maybe make it so it's not just Batman villians, but all characters...?)

Dumbledore's next.

The Stylish Nihilist

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:15 pm
No, I want it to be villians, because I want to see everyone trying to figure out which bad guy the good guys are like...

And Dumbledore? Um....

The Riddler, because a) he's really smart, and b) he talks in riddles A LOT, and c) he's got the same kinda attitude, except good and not evil.

Maybe we should say which villian the good guys are and which good guy the villians are? To keep it interesting. I don't want people to be like 'Harry is Batman because he's the hero' or taking an easy out like that.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games