Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Is there any preacher's kids here?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stickyfeet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:52 pm
I am. I've had to move four times because of it, though. I have grown to dislike the pressure of having a pastor for a dad. Everybody thinks you should be a perfect person and make perfect grades. Any thoughts? Any PKs?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:01 pm
I dunno if it counts but my great grandfather was a pastor but yeah, I find it atrocious that so many think that because the kid has a parent who is a pastor that they should be the epitome of a Christ follower, should be perfect in everyway. I was friends with twins who's dad actually was the pastor who married my mom and step dad and my dad and step mom, and I saw how people thought that they should be all perfect and such. Stupid for people to put that pressure. PKs are humans too.  

Ricette

mimiru22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:40 am
Amen I am a pk and every one is shocked when I joke around like I am a person I have moved twice but it's still hard you know I don't get it how can people think so different just because of the parents although my brother is becoming a preacher also so I guess sometimes it does pass down through generations  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:20 pm
stickyfeet
I am. I've had to move four times because of it, though. I have grown to dislike the pressure of having a pastor for a dad. Everybody thinks you should be a perfect person and make perfect grades. Any thoughts? Any PKs?

Ohemgee yes I am a pastor's kid.....it's tough....I feel your pain  

missymisa

divineseraph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:24 pm
Do they allow you to think, or are you forcefed rhetoric?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:17 am
my aunt is a pastor she has her own church so my cousins dont move much thats good cause i would miss her much
no living a life as christ directed is all that is demanded from me and my cousins the rest is all between us and god  

crystalxdarc

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff