Hello thar~! =3 Welcome to my first and only art shop! ^_^
Because I am in the middle of a quest (Must get Inari's beads~!), I've decided to do some chibi art for people! (Why chibi? Because it's the easiest for me to draw without reference.)

Now, I'm just starting out on this. Yes, I'm a newbie at running an art shop. So the prices are up to you. Yes, this may sound crazy, but I don't know what to set my prices TO. So, what I will be doing is setting a minimum for my art. The easier it is for me to get done, the cheaper it will be. The more complex it gets, the minimum will go up.
However, I will also accept items as payment, too! Whichever you would like to pay in is fine. Though I would lean towards gold first instead of items, unless you are paying a high price and including a high priced item.
I will also draw for any rare item. (Current MCs, rare items, etc.)
(I will currently draw as much as you want for an Inari's beads of any generation, though I highly doubt anyone will want to do that. Just thought I'd stick that out there. :3)

Now, for the examples! I will be posting more as I draw more. Currently, all my examples are digital. (Click on the thumbnail for a larger view~!)
User Image
User Image

Examples of my traditional artwork can be seen on my DeviantArt page, which can be found right here!

Digital is the easiest for me to complete quickly. Traditional comes second, but turns out much better than digital.
If you want color in your art, I would suggest asking for Traditional rather than Digital. I'm still practicing how to color digitally.

For digital art, the minimum is 500 gold.
For traditional, the minimum is 800 gold.

Let me know if these prices are too high for some people! ^_^; I don't want to charge people alot for this.

If you are going to request art, please post here, and send me a PM. I may not check this thread often, so if you want your art, send what you want in a PM.
Also, please be detailed! A tektek of the avi you want or a picture would be perfect. Any details you can give in it are very welcomed! =3

Thank you for reading, and start requesting if you want anything~! ^o^