Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Vampires Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:42 pm
whats a good place or site to find out if you are missing a chakra or energy?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:30 pm
Bloody Rosen Knight

If you are lacking energy you may feel tired, you may notice that your hair, nails or skin isnt as healthy as it was. Also your immune system may be lacking.  

Deedet-san

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Love Machine 150

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:04 pm
Deedet-san
Bloody Rosen Knight

If you are lacking energy you may feel tired, you may notice that your hair, nails or skin isnt as healthy as it was. Also your immune system may be lacking.

I have diabetes, which affects my immune system, but I
m sure it doesn't count... does it? Also, I do feel tired a lot, especially if it rains.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:10 pm
Bloody Rosen Knight
Deedet-san
Bloody Rosen Knight

m sure it doesn't count... does it? Also, I do feel tired a lot, especially if it rains.

Well It doesnt rain enough here for me to notice if I get tired with rain (plus I usually am asleep while it rains) Well if you are energy deprived then your hair can start changing texture or it doesnt grow as fast.  

Deedet-san

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Love Machine 150

Bloody Rosen Knight

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:26 pm
Deedet-san
Bloody Rosen Knight
Deedet-san
Bloody Rosen Knight

Well It doesnt rain enough here for me to notice if I get tired with rain (plus I usually am asleep while it rains) Well if you are energy deprived then your hair can start changing texture or it doesnt grow as fast.

Change texture how? My hair has always been baby fine as my mom puts it, and it's always been slow to grow from what I remember. I'm just asking about the enrgy thing because of.... other things ><  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:07 am
Bloody Rosen Knight

Change texture how? My hair has always been baby fine as my mom puts it, and it's always been slow to grow from what I remember. I'm just asking about the enrgy thing because of.... other things ><

Then it would help if you explained hehe  

Deedet-san

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Love Machine 150

Great_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 pm
JeanMorgan
Secondly, I just wanted to say something about your spelling of the word. I have never met a Vampyre that spelled it with an 'i'. Just as any serious witch spells magick as such. Why did you choose to spell Vampyre as Vampire?

I negleted to read any further when I read this. If there is an adequate answer for this, then simply ignore this post.
Vampye and Vampire is a matter of spelling and is trivial. It's the meaning behind it that matters. Besides they sound similar in the alphabet, so who really cares?
As for the word 'magick' versus 'magic' was made to deter onlookers (spectators who took magic to be a passing fancy or with triviality) from relating the word 'magick' with stage magic.
Do you research.  
The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games