View Results

emeebee

Fashionable Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:32 pm

I posted (on my mule account, Azarhael Morganti) a topic in here a while ago called Don't Know Where I Stand Anymore and I'm still at the same point, sort of.
I've lost my faith and completely re-built who I am after a hard break-up just before Christmas. I'm starting to re-find bits and pieces but I'm not sure if that is because of PMS or not.
I ask that you would pray for me to find a way to renew my faith in Christ but not only that, but to make it my life, not just a part-time job, per-say. I want (if I am to be a Christian) to be a Christian Sophomore/high school student and have that aspect always in my life.
But I always feel like it's too much to do.
Also, I hope that, should Christianity become who I am once again, that I would gain some Christian friends, the only friend that faith has really been apparent in was my Ex-Pastor's daughter which I think put a lot of pressure on me.

Like I said, I'm re-gaining faith but I want it to be sure and solid this time, much less of the wavering that I've had for the past 5 or 6 years.

However, one last thing, the one thing I think I struggle with the most is that total assurance that seems like such an easy thing for Christians. My mind thinks a bit too much (I think [no pun intended]) and questions things and really wants sort of that scientific base.
I would ask that you would pray that faith would come to me again and the assurance would be more sure and that I would come to accept that not everything is going to be proven for me, that some things are just going to have to be trust in my heart, mind, and body.

Thanks for reading (this was long, I know) and for your prayers!

-Azara

Just Listen.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:00 pm
Being a Christian full time is HARD. I know. I'm in college now, and it's been a lot easier for me than it was back in high schoo. I lost my way. But you know what? Praying for faith is very important, but I also want to let you know that it's ok to think, it's ok to ask questions, and it's ok to want a scientific base. God created science, you know? He gave you a mind with which to think... so it's ok to use it! Everyone has doubts, everyone has questions.  

Ablazed
Captain

LovergirlKO121692

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:42 pm
i know just how you feel. you kind of feel lost or that something maybe missing. i learned (for me) that there was indeed something missing. i didn't know Lord God as my Lord and Savior. that was real tough i felt like he wasn't there and couldn't hear me. i finally realized the true problem which was me. i'll be praying for you best of luck to you  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:53 pm

I have been so blessed lately.
I've been going to Youth Group at my old pastor's new church and I've been LOVING it. I'm so eager to go and I really love being there. Through that, I've found a friend in an old friend: turns out she was missing me too.
She's so amazing and such a great friend. Christian too, which I have been needing.
My faith has also been coming back. I'm just really blessed to have this all come to me without me hardly doing a thing.

Thank you all so much for your prayers, they've really helped.

Just Listen.

emeebee

Fashionable Nerd

6,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers