Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Spirit animal... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingZombie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 pm
Spirit Animals are pieces of nature, just like anything else. Animals are born with the connection with nature, innate and beautiful. Their spirits help us no matter how our race treats them as they are alive. There's no reason why one person wouldn't be able to have more then one spirit guiding and helping them.

I remembered what a musician said about music, he said that he would "borrow" from music and take the emotion, the power, the feeling music gave him and used it to succeed. There's more to what he said then what most people would think.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:30 pm
I say, have patience and wait. Your spirit animal will reveal itself to you when the time is right.  

wiccan of the moon

Aiedaile

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:02 pm
I think that I have two. A pure white wolf with piercing blue eyes and an Abyssinian cat. The wolf is rather new, but one day I just got a flash of her standing next to me as I was walking through the mall. She was just walking beside me and has stayed close to me ever since. In fact, I can almost see her laying down at the foot of my bed as I type this. She's pretty protective, but she's got a sense of humor. My boyfriend's main totem is a black lion and she's growled at him and then "laughed" when the lion appeared to be scared of her (this happened a dream).

My cat, I believe, is the spirit of my first cat ever. Her name is Tia and we had to put her down when I was three. She's a protective little cat and also sticks close to me, though she rarely leaves my room while in the waking world. She's appeared to me most clearly when I'm about to get sick and she refuses to leave me until I get better.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:11 pm
The best way to find your Spirit Animal is through meditation. If animals show up in your dream or a reoccurring animal in real life it does not necessarily mean that the animal is your spirit animal but a normal animal guide trying to give you a message.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=UuQsC9N1O2EC&pg=PT11&lpg=PT11&dq=Animal+Spirit+Guides&source=bl&ots=lv7iE0wEnS&sig=SLbAPLdU5x0w-H8RcHEHEJG8eKU&hl=en&ei=CZiASpOhIJC6Na6RqdgC&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=9#v=onepage&q=&f=false

If you have an animal visit you in a dream or a reoccurring animal in reality then this book can help you understand what the animal is trying to tell you. Just click on the animal in the index and it'll automatically stroll down there.

I find the best way to meet your animal spirit guide is through meditation and visualization (incense helps)

There are many different ways, but you must be careful because if you emerge with your Spirit Animal you well never be the same again.

If you have any questions or anything just PM me and I'll be glad to help

Good luck! =^.^= heart
biggrin  

Usako_Rouge

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200

Victor Black256

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:00 pm
Mine came to me in a awkward way. I was in the middle of a ritual my grandpa holds each time we visit. we do a sweat lodge for short. and i was simply relaxing giving off energy and mine are the deer and wolf. They appeared as blueish grey smoke right from the pit area.

it is quite regular if your special to see these spirits within the smoke but these followed me to my dream and revealed themselves.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:30 am
I am still serching for my guid. I've done alot of meditation and the like but I still worry that I'm doing something wrong.  

redtearsblackwings

The Red Sorcerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:01 pm
Guardians/spirits don't necessarily always come to you in the form of an animal. Know that guardians/spirits could be anything (like a good friend who was reincarnated from a loving ancestor). But if you truly wish to have a guardian/spirit animal, then I guess loads of meditation will let your spirit/guardian know that you wish to see them in some form of an animal.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:32 pm
It took me a while but I got all of my Spirit Animals listed out. There's Kiyomi who is really firely andhates being repressed, but is aso warm and cuddly when people are nice to her. And he I found Respira who's a winged snake. She's into being free and is energetic and loves the outside skys. Then Theres Irnin, who is shy and doesn't like being the center of attention so he/she changes it's form a lot between a crab and a shrimp and a little mermaid. Then It took some work but I found Raziel, Who when I found him was locked away in an earth box. It took some coaxing but I got him to come out and he's a large bat whodoesn't like psreading his wings. He likes Roosting with his wings wrapped around him. Then I found Sabrina and Raoul who are basically manifestations of the god and goddess. Sabrina's a wolf who represents the Goddess and Raoul's a Lion who represents the God. They're bothloving and caring and don't mind snuggling with me and watching over me and my friends.

I think they're less guids rather than little pieces of me, but they're similar to spirit guids.

Hibou et loup

Tarrodar

400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:51 am
mine is a black (soot?, pitch?) colored wolf, also another one would be the tiger.

many times there is no spell to help and spells force things along and unless willing no spirit will show themselves and still be helpful afterwards.

for many things meditation is the best thing to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:57 pm
redtearsblackwings
I am still serching for my guid. I've done alot of meditation and the like but I still worry that I'm doing something wrong.

Here is what I do to try and contact my sprite guide. This is what is written in my book of shadows. Hope this helps a little.

Try this
Get to a peaceful state of mind. Pictuer your self in your favorite place or some were you feel safe. Only yourself. Then send out your initiation.

"I wish to contact my Spirit Guide."

For mediation I recommend lighting a candle. In your case white for protection. Focus on the flame and keep you mind free at you say-

"O holy (Goddess/God or and diaty you wish)
I ask for your protective White Light to surround me & my home.
I ask for your protection at this time.
I open my heart, mind, and spirit to any knowledge
Sent to me by Spirits or Angels of the Light.
Only Beings of Light shall be allowed to enter my sacred space.
No Being of negative or mal intent is allowed to enter.
I open myself to my Spirit Guides & Angels
As I ask for their Guidance & Advice at this time."

Then keep your mind clear for no less than 15 minutes. Don't be discourage if it takes weeks before you get contact.

Pixie Pasha

Sister_Chikara_Strife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:48 pm
Just find somewhere peaceful, somewhere that you can meditate without interruption. Your spirit animal should appear to you if you do that. Don't worry if it takes a while, it took my spirit animal a few weeks to appear before me, (a snow wolf), and it likes to choose when it appears.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:54 pm
If you like gided meditions, go to YouTube Charmingpixieflora has a gided meditation made for finding your spirit animal/ amimal totem, its rather short but it may work for you.
I believe that diferent spirit anilmals sute you at different pionts in your life and/or you may have more than one. Mine at the moment are Desert Fox, and Mountan Lion aka Cougar.  

Spade-Superstition

mirra mirra

Sparkly Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:13 pm
Though I'm a little late to the party, I might as well make this my first post to this guild. =]

Someone once recommended that I write in a journal before bed, requesting to meet my spirit animal in my dreams.
On the second night, I noticed a little hermit crab in my dream, but didn't mind it too much.
A few nights later, another hermit crab.

At that point, I didn't do it again for a little while due to falling asleep or simply forgetting.
When I did it again, the following week, I had a dream about a giant, rampant hermit crab (scared the crap out of me).
So, I guess, that was my spirit animal, not appreciating the fact that I didn't get the hint? XD

Ever since then, I've always loved seeing the little crabs at the beach!
Sadly, though, I can't remember what you are supposed to write in the journal.
I'm sorry! =/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:35 am
I have yet to find my spirit guide/animal/totem...what ever you wish to all it based on the branch of paganism you follow. I have two cousins though who have an idea of what theirs are, and told me how to find mine. One has a turtle, don't know what breed, and the other some form of canine, again, don't know the actual breed

The basic idea is to meditate. You can either find a place out in nature to meditate, or invision a place that is calm and surrounded by nature (minus any animals) Since the only wooded area near where I live got cut down a couple years ago, I usually invision that I'm in a well lit cave hidden behind a water fall. It helps to burn incense that have aquatic scents and/or play a nature disk that has the sound of a waterfall. Both help with focusing on the meditation and not other random sounds that may be around you. Now, the whole reason for being behind the curtain of what is because animal guides will have to come through the water to find you, and it will help you know which ones are looking for you rather than just passing by. Something to keep in mind though is that not all the animals that cme to you will be your spirit guide. Most will be there to help you and leave once they are no longer needed, so don't be detoured if you only see them once and then never again. If an animal comes to you, but never leaves, then it is most likely your spirit guide.

Like I said, I haven't found mine yet, but not because this doesn't work. I just never get the time or peace to be able to meditate and focus without being disturbed.

EDIT: Something I forgot to mention, which is bad considering that it's probably the most important part lol You need to make sure your end goal is clear. Before and during the meditation, you need to make sure that you have your intentions clear...that you wish to find your spirit guide.  

Nandoral

Aria Oakwood

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:57 pm
I found my totem animal through guided meditation (charmingpixieflora on youtube) and it turned out to be a crow who sat in my lap and we were like that for a while before I ended my visit with him.

I was convinced he was my totem animal since I've experienced different things relating to crows. I use to take pictures of the sky when I was younger (my parents thought it was weird), I almost had a crow come up to me at school, there use to be one that would look into my living room window, a baby one fell out of it's nest near my house and the parents tried to dive bomb my sister who tried to look to see if it was alright, and There's a lot of them that live around my house.

The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff