I Need Your Prayer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tep

Benevolent Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:47 pm
Lately, I have been going through a rough time in my life and I'm not doing so good. The devil has had me down so much lately and it's so hard to bare. The devil has been attacking in so many different ways and so far, he's been winning. He's been trying to tell me that I can't be forgiven and that God doesn't love me, when I know that I can and that God does love me, but it's hard to quiet the thoughts that I'm having. I've been praying for strength and that I put on the Full Armor of God and having others pray for me, too and it's all really been helping, but I'm still not doing the best. I just ask that you all keep me in your prayers and know that God will bring me through this.

I'm going to be off Gaia for a little while but know that I'll see you all later and know that I'll be back soon enough.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:04 pm
God can indeed bring you through this...

It sounds like you have some self-esteem issues. Just remember that God made you, and God don't make junk. Really, He made YOU in His image as well, so there's definately something in yourself to love.

Maybe your issue isn't believing that God can forgive you - maybe you need to forgive yourself?

You're in my prayers.  

Ablazed
Captain

Btch_lasagna_18

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:34 pm
My dear brother, please do not burry yourself in worries about this. Keep living life for god and no matter what satan does to you, remember, god always will unconditionaly love you and light ALWAYS triumps over darkness. Have faith in the lord and you will triumph over any darkness that comes your way.

I will pray for you my brother and if you need to talk about it, I'm here for you! I've had many.... expierences with things like this........ so if you need help with somthing, you can talk to me, and I'll try to help you. I know that sounds weird, but I know what its like to be in your place. You're not alone!

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games