Reply T3h ~Kingdom Hearts~
The Doomy Reports (SakuraCon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen_Angel_Doomy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:18 pm
This is just a series of stories and comments I have from this year's SakuraCon. Ask me any questions you like as long as they relate to the con. And before anyone asks; yes, the title is a parody of the Ansem Reports.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:42 pm
My first story is kinda funny, now that I look back on it. On Saturday I was cosplaying as Orochimaru from Naruto. Because of that, I knew I was going to get glomped a few times (oddly enough, it was mostly Itachi cosplayers that actually glomped me xd ). For this one particular incident, I was walking along when I suddenly heard someone squeel "Orochimaru-sama!" from behind me. The second I turned around, I was tackle-glomped by a Naruto and a Sasuke, both of whom were taller than me. I started flailing a bit since as much as I like being glomped, I like breathing better. So they let me go and were like "OMG I'm sorry! Are you okay?" I was, although I can't really remember what happened next.

A bit later I went to a booth where I had the kanji for "snake" and "night" painted on my hands. It was awesome because the two ladies running the booth both went "Oh! Orochimaru!" in such a way that I'm pretty sure ment they thought I was adorable. It made me happy. 4laugh  

Fallen_Angel_Doomy

Guardian Arthos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:55 pm
an kh cosplay there.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:51 pm
Yes, there were plenty of KH cosplayers. I got a picture of about half of the Organization plus Sora and Kairi (she was probably the best Kairi at the entire convention) and sorta Goofy. Goofy kind of got mostly cut out of the picture. It was rather funny when I took the picture, because I said "Yay, my favorite KH characters all in one place! Well, most of them." They didn't have a Vexen or an Axel, but that's okay, they had Xemnas and furthermore LARXENE!!! Anyway, the Xemnas cosplayer had the most awesome in-character response. He said "All the important ones are here." That was great. xd  

Fallen_Angel_Doomy

Fallen_Angel_Doomy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:06 pm
I've got another two stories for you about pictures I took. One of my favorites is of these two Seymour and Yuna cosplayers in the wedding outfits. Those two single-handedly (Is this the right term if there are two people?) made my day for the next few years, 'cause I love that pairing. mrgreen

The story behind another of my favorites I find really funny. I'm making it into a comic since it's easier to explain with visuals, plus I can show you exactly how over-the-top my initial reaction was. I'll post a link within the next few days.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:01 pm
Were/Who was there from FFVII or XII  

nobodys0somebody

Fallen_Angel_Doomy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:19 pm
I know I spotted someone dressed as Fran (she was pretty good too), but I don't recall any other FFXII cosplayers. As for FFVII cosplayers, I'm quite sure I spotted one of everyone exept Cait Sith. The amount of Clouds was rediculous. I've got to hand it to the Zack cosplayers though; they all seemed to be trying.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:17 pm
Were there any Bleach or One Piece cosplayers? =3  

ChronoCri

Fallen_Angel_Doomy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:50 pm
Yes to both. There was this cool group that dressed up as various Arrancar and did a pretty good job. 3nodding I think I saw someone in Usopp's Soge King outfit too. Extra points to them.

Oh yeah, there was this guy dressed as Mugen from Samurai Champloo who was insanely tall!  
T3h ~Kingdom Hearts~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games