Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:52 pm
User Image

Trager swiftly left the headquarters and headed down the path towards Loki Nei Forest. She was brushing the dust off her as she went since she was pretty sure she was late. Not that brushing the dirt off her would do much good, after-all she was going into a forest which had dirt written all over it, if dirt could be written on it. The fact that the forest was dirty didn't put Trager off very much though, it was still the most beautiful place in her small world.

However, what she was doing going to the forest was another story. A blind date sure, but Trager had already been on a date with another Pae, a date she had enjoyed very much true though that she had nothing else to compare it too. She had been trying to turn over a new leaf though, and going on a date with someone after going on a date with someone else just didn't seem very much like the new side of her leaf. It wasn't like she was committed or anything it just didn't seem right to this new Trager. After it was insisted that she go on this date though she couldn't resist it sounded like so much fun.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:03 pm
Wow, a girl. Another girl. Girls...this would be hard. Hyacinthus still wasn't sure about the kind of things he should wear on a first date. Being with Jazz had vaguely given him some ideas, but that mostly told him about what not to do. It was so cold with the snow on the ground. He had opted to bring a bright green scarf and some thick socks with little things sewn in to keep out the wet. He also wore his favorite necklace and a bracelet.

Since it was too cold for flowers to grow, he had found some fake flowers. He'd have to explain everything to her so she didn't think that he thought less of her or anything like that. Maybe she'd like fake flowers more than real ones because she'd be allergic. Or maybe she didn't like flowers at all. She was late. Or was he early? The cold was messing with his head. His mellon sat curled on on his shoulder, huddling under his scarf which it used as a blanket. It was a pretty stupid idea for them to meet in the forest. They really should have gone someplace warmer.

Persephone13

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:14 pm
Trager had been in such a rush to get out of the headquarters she had hardly noticed the cold. Now that she had some time to adjust to being outside though she had realized how cold it was. "Oh brrr!" She shivered as she continued down the path. Trager didn't have time to stop and be cold though, she really had to get to the forest. She had no idea if he was even there or if he'd just get cold, give up, and leave. Trager didn't really know anything about him so she wasn't sure if he was patient. "Guardians, he's going to think I've stood him up for the cold." Trager whined to the sky.

She was almost there though, and as she neared the forest she could see the silhouette of someone. "Oh I hope that's him." Trager spoke to herself. She really hadn't done that much to get ready for this date or any other date, but hopefully her natural good looks would win her over. So she still had the lingering high and mighty thoughts about herself in the back of her mind.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:36 pm
He saw and heard someone coming through the trees. A splash of pink, just like him! "Hello?" he called hopefully. The teen moved toward her rustling with his heart hammering. Now he was starting to feel a little warmer as his skin heated up with anticipation. Oh, please let him make a good impression.

When she emerged, he stared in astonishment. He hadn't realized that she was an adult. Suddenly, it became even more important that he make his best impression possible. And she was pretty. He really liked that pink of her skin and the sparkles. Her brown hair was really nice too....Not that Jazz or Haru or Tristen weren't pretty either. There were all pretty. Jazz was the prettiest. But this girl--no, woman--was nice too. Trager, right? That's a nice name. Yeah, Trager was pretty. But Jazz was prettier...maybe. Haru was really pretty...so was Tristen.

All of these thoughts left him looking a little dumbstruck when he saw her. Sheepishly, he bowed and offered her the flowers. "I wanted to find some real ones, but...you know, they don't grow right now." He wished that he didn't feel so hot right now. "I hope you like what I could get you, though...Trager."

(This is his journal. Meant to post his picture earlier: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9307293 )  

Persephone13

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:50 pm
Trager heard the voice address her, so it seemed this Pae was waiting for, now all she had to do was find out if this was Hya-... Hyacinthus. That name was sure a mouthful "Are you Hyacinthus?" Trager asked the male as she shortened the distance between the two of them. He seemed to be looking at her so... blankly. Was there something wrong with her, was there something in her hair? Trager panicked and all of a sudden felt really self conscious. She tried to not think of the way he stared at her and looked at the snow covered floor hesitantly.

Trager had caught a glimpse of him before she had looked down, he certainly was attractive. A little younger, but none-the-less attractive, his color was similar to Trager's own color and her favorite color. When the male bowed she looked back up and smiled as she accepted the flowers. "Thank you." she instinctively held the flowers up to her nose to smell them, but there wasn't really a specific smell attached to them though. She blushed out of embarrassment for smelling fake flowers. "Yes, I love them. They're beautiful and they won't ever wilt." Trager encouraged him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:01 pm
He brightened up, offering a hopeful smile. "Gee, you're welcome." After an uncomfortable pause, he said, "Um, you want to go inside? It's really cold out here with all the snow and such. I don't really like the cold, actually, so it was a little stupid of me to suggest that we meet out here because it's so chilly that it'll freeze your fingers off. I like it when it's warm, but I don't like it when it's too warm because there was this one time when I got so hot and, and...." His face burned when he realized that he was babbling. Unable to meet her eyes, he said childishly, "You're really pretty...."

No, that's not the right thing to say. He looked up, swallowing. "You...you're beautiful. Um...you remind me of flowers. Like Chrysanthemums. You know, the light pink ones. I think there are light pink ones. Well, you look like that." Another uncomfortable pause. "I don't do dates often."

Persephone13

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:11 pm
Trager opened her mouth to respond to him, but he kept going. She kept trying to say something, but it was clear that he was really nervous and it wasn't going to happen. Trager wasn't about to just shut him up so she let him babble. She smiled and rested a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "That's a good idea, lets go inside." She giggled at the unexpected complement. "Thank you, so are..." No, guys weren't pretty, what were they then? "... you ready to go inside?" she quickly fixed her sentence while she tried to think of a more appropriate adjective.

"No I don't really know what a... one of those flowers looks like." Trager told Hyacinthus. "Flowers are pretty, but I don't know there names." She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to with how long their names were. Sure the names were as beautiful as the flower, but it made looking at flowers a lot more complicated when it was such a simple activity. "I don't date often either." she told him, hoping that would make him feel better, but she wasn't about to tell him that it was only her second.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:31 pm
He would've felt a little better knowing that this was her second, just like him. Taking her hand, he picked the quickest way he could find through the forest. "If you want, you can call me Cinthy." The teen's mellon meanwhile had come out of hiding to take the paw of Trager's mellon and mimic Hyacinthus. "That's what a lot of people call me. It's a lot easier than my full name, anyways. If you want, I can teach you a little about flowers. I know a lot of about them. One of my hobbies is plants. You know, arranging flowers or growing little potted plants. I want to have a garden some day. That'd be nice, don't you think?" Looking back at her, his face heated up again. "I'm sorry. I talk too much."  

Persephone13

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:44 pm
Trager smiled when he took her hand and followed beside him. "Alright, Cinthy it is, that's a lot easier to say." It wouldn't be that hard at all for Trager to get used to calling him that since it was so much easier. Trager nodded her head. "Alright, you can teach me about flowers." she agreed since she didn't mind learning or exploring new things, it gave her something to do. "That probably would be nice to have a garden though, it'd smell pretty and have so many colors." Trager did her best to relate to the other pae on some sort of level. She didn't mind that he was talking so much either, after-all it made for less awkward silences.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:01 am
(Gaaaah. Sorry for being so lame. I will reply sad )  

Persephone13

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff