Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Did anyone hear about Daniel Radcliffe's gay kiss? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bamfgirl143

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:08 pm
Haha, that's fantastic. Capital job, Daniel Radcliff. Or moreover, whoever that guy was that decided to french him. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:08 am
Oh My.
Wow.

the-argonaut

Profitable Fatcat

avocadopenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:50 am
I love Dan Radcliffe so very much right now.
It's amazing how well he handled it.
I could have understood- and wouldn't have interpreted it as homophobia- if he'd backed away. Because being kissed by any stranger, no matter their gender, is likely to cause an adverse reaction!
But he just went with the flow. My pointed hat is off to you, Mr Radcliffe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:23 am
Woah. xD
I definitely was NOT expecting that.
If I were Daniel, I'd probably have slapped the guy. I'm just glad that he didn't. xP Daniel's so mature, it only makes everyone love him more (even when I'm not a big Radcliffe fan).

Galyxies

Bloodsucker

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:27 am
Okay guys... This is not even that big of a deal. It was a closed mouth kiss, not a french kiss, and it was just a joke.
It's not a gay kiss, a guy can kiss his father or brother and it not mean he's gay.
Of course Daniel would'nt have made a big deal about it, if he did slap him, it might make him look bad with any gay fans or anything like that.

The only thing I see about the video is that it got past awkward and Daniel should've maybe put his arm around him earlier instead of standing there like a statue lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:38 pm
Wow, i thought it was going to be a little kiss on the check!!! That was a full-on make out!!! But Daniel did handle it really well, even though he probably kept it up for quite a bit longer than he needed to, but whatever. I'm glad he didn't have a spazztic freak-out.  

smaw12

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:22 am
deep-in-music
Wow, i thought it was going to be a little kiss on the check!!! That was a full-on make out!!! But Daniel did handle it really well, even though he probably kept it up for quite a bit longer than he needed to, but whatever. I'm glad he didn't have a spazztic freak-out.

That wasn't a full-on make out O.o

That was just a long kiss on the lips. Make out would've involved their mouths being open...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:10 pm
Wow!That's such a crazy video clip!  

silvr_breez

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kirby_Komatose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:25 pm
Oh sweet Jesus, that just made my day, in fact, entire year!!! This makes up for the Half-blood Prince coming out so late!!! I'm really jealous though, he got to run his hand through Daniel's hair and Daniel wrapped his arms around him!!! eek heart  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff