[PLOT] Calling all Dawnwalkers!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuait-Tekem Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:32 pm
*Banner Here*

It's been a very long time coming. Muroki and his companions have come a very long way since they first began their journey to the lands Muroki once called home, in hopes of restoring it and reclaiming the clan. Reaching the homelands at last the troupe rests now at the oasis string, resting in preparation for the day when they have to fight off against the vultures that have taken over the temples. The plan is to bring the fight to the birds, where they are unable to escape so easily, to attack in droves, for the vultures only truly win when they are able to move about freely and attack in large groups. Without this advantage the Dawnwalkers can reclaim what is theres and restore the circle to what it should be. There's just one problem.

They're in need of larger numbers.

Currently there are several that have made the journey, but not so many that are ready and able to fight. Worry and uncertainty in their odds has driven Matifu, the most recent addition to the pride, to confer with the king and see to recruiting more aide. This is where you come in.

The Dawnwalkers are searching for allies for their war with the vultures! Matifu has been sent out/set out to find extra allies for the upcoming battle, but you can help us here on the home front as well!

We aren't even requiring RP for the war itself, though it would be nice to see some of the battles played out, but we DO need to know if your SoA will be helping to fight the good fight or not.

If you own an existing/current Dawnwalker member and plan to remain with the pride and you do not have any -FINISHED- RP's listed in the subforum from the creation of the pride until now (as of the time of this post and/or ALREADY LOGGED. Unlogged RP's do not count. Sorry.) you will need to post here to remain within the pride! This is important! We are PURGING the pride of inactive members! There will be no exceptions made unless you are already on the hiatus list/we know you are on hiatus. Anyone that does not post here with their intentions to stay with the pride will be disbanded and removed from the pride cert/member list, and will have to reapply later with the listed RP requirements.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:36 pm
*Banner Here* -- To remain in the pride:

You will need to post the form given below here, where we can see it and have a record of it.

[size=10][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Character's name:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Participating in war RP:[/b] (Yes or No)
[b]Staying after the war?:[/b] (Yes or No)
[/size]

Tuait-Tekem Guardian

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:46 am
Name: ~Masamune~
Character's name: Tumai
Picture: Click
Participating in war RP: Yes
Staying after the war?: Yes

(( Posting here because I don't have a finished RP with Tumai at the time that the above post was made. =3 I do still want him to be a member though. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:14 am
Name: Laefe
Character's name: Athrun
Picture: Link

Name: Laefe
Character's name: Chau
Picture: Link
Participating in war RP: No

Athrun's was finished I guess. *Shrugs* No one's responded since, as for Chau her joining RP isn't finished and I don't know if it will be. I have one RP that's about to be finished with her and a self RP. So she'll have one finished but not her joining RP.  

laefe

Asparegus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:02 pm
Name: Dr umeda
Character's name: Moyenda
Picture: User Image
Participating in war RP: sure
Staying after the war?: of course~ ;D <3

Name: Dr Umeda
Character's name: Laini'ukunga
Participating in war RP: yes *salutes* general laini? xD *amused(
Staying after the war?: of course

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:29 pm
Name: Storei
Character's name: Lleu
Participating in war RP: Yes, as much as I can. 8D
Staying after the war?: Yes, the poor dear has no where else to go.

Storei

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:32 am
Name: Kimaria
Character's name: Yuma
Picture: x

(( I don't think Rokopelli will be participating in the war, just cos she's a big baby, however, she will be staying with the pride, just to let you know. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:28 pm
Name: LittleLilyKitty
Character's name: Hisani
Picture: Hisani

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

HellaraDhis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:17 pm
Name: HellaraDhis
Character's name: M'Dimu Chanua
Picture:
Rank: Huntress [liable to change to priestess if I get enough rp for her]
Participating in war RP: No, but she'd help any who were injured by hunting more often to help feed the pack.
Staying after the war?: Yes, and all her cubs better be staying, or else I will hunt the owners down and kill them D:<

Name: HellaraDhis
Character's name: Taabu'Chafu
Picture:
Participating in war RP: Not really, I may have a self rp where he has a run in with a vulture, and he does have seer powers, so if Meryt wants, she can have the king try to get him to predict the outcome of the war towards the end.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:10 pm
Name: Ecavi
Character's name: Lerato
Picture: Full image
Participating in war RP: No, he's too young to do much and otherwise unlikely to understand the full extent of what's going on- he's not good at seeing the big picture all the time, naive. If there is anything he can do, or any RP related that someone wants to do, though, I won't say no.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:30 am
I have the acceptance RP done for these two, but since that's all I have I'm going to post here just encase I need to. Just to be safe. D=

Name: Hitsuzen
Character's name: Sphinx
Picture: Full

Name: Hitsuzen
Character's name: Horus
Picture: Full
Participating in war RP: No

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:16 am
Name: Lisirra
Character's name: Safiya
Picture: Here
Participating in war RP: Not directly, but she'll want to help like as an auxiliary. She's good at taking care of others, so perhaps a nurse for the injured? Just anyway she can help those who are fighting without actually fighting herself.

Name: Lisirra
Character's name: Camdyn'Annot
Picture: Here
Participating in war RP: He'll want to, but he's too small to be of any use I think.

Lisirra

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:05 pm
Name: PhiferWolf
Character's name: Azraceri
Picture: Image

Name: PhiferWolf
Character's name: Cinuk
Picture: Image
Participating in war RP: Yes, I would doubt that his mother would allow him, however, he will do all he can to help. Aid is where he is at, if he isn't following Taab around.

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff