Reply The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]
Aura Help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amethyst Lavenlight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:23 pm
I'm just curious and all, but can someone answer a few questions for me about auras?

-How did you first start to see auras?
-Is there a certain exercise you practice?
-What colors show up first?
-When does the practice usually begin to pay off?

I've been working hard to figure out how to tap into that special sight, but I'm not sure if I'm on the right track or not. I meditate several times every day and I focus my thoughts on feeling the energy inside me. I've tried to look at certain people (viewing areas around and above the head) and I can very faintly see colors. An inch away from the skin is where it's the strongest, I suppose, and I can only see turquoises, yellows, and the newest color red. Is it just eye burn or am I beginning to reap rewards coming from my practice?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:39 pm
I had an experienced friend who taught me, and after a few weeks of her teaching me I began to faintly see colors around people.
I didn't exactly do an exercise, but I was told that in order to see auras you have to understand positive and negative space. To see auras you should look at the negative space, the space around the person/animal/object.
For me it was green and purple, but I suppose it's different for everyone.
For me it was maybe three weeks after I started exercising my eyes to see auras.

I think, yes, you are beginning to see auras thanks to your practice.  

Tari_Leralonde

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:15 am
http://www.chioshealing.com/HealingLevel2/ViewAura/viewaura.htm

The link above has some good information on how to view auras.

Seeing them in general is something that can take a lot of practice, especially if you aren't a very visual person to begin with. Also for some you may only see vague/hazy colors, or they may be bright and vivid. I always suggest being grounded when ever you are trying to see them, because it really seems to sharpen your focus and makes it easier (at least for me) to see them. Realize too that sometimes even if you don't acutally "see" a color, if you have an impression of a color that can also be valid. You just may not be as visual, but you are still picking up on the person's aura field.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:49 am
I had looke dover at a friend and suddenly saw a faint color around them ^^
Um...I do breathing and a certian exercises that i found recently in a book
Um....Idk...Purple and silver
Im not sure, diffrent for each person i quess  

Jin-May

Amethyst Lavenlight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:34 pm
Thank you guys so much! You helped me out tons! (Also, thanks too2sweet for the website!) I'll continue to practice and I hope that I'll soon be able to see auras.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:34 am
I have an exercise that might help you to be able to see them.

Whenever anyone is standing in front of an all white or all black background attempt to unfocus your eyes and look both at them and past them. You can do it with your own hand, but that's a little more difficult, I've found. You should be able to see a sort of vibrating outline surrounding the person, and if you focus on it, colors should pop out eventually. I've never been able to see colors, but my psychic perception has never really been visual, it's mostly been auditory or (weird, but true) taste based. I can see little outlines around people, some are big and wavy, some are tight and still, etc. You'll need to learn to distinguish between eye strain, which can cause that sort of blurred vision, and an actual aura. If you can train yourself to feel someone's aura as well as see it, then you'll be more able to determine which is which. Good luck, and keep practicing!  

SlaineWildfire

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

dark_angel_32189

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:41 am
I don't really think it's right to look at someone's entire aura.

But I see nothing wrong with looking at their first, and maybe second, layer.

The exercise that Slaine gave should work. I've done the thing with looking at my own hand by placing it on a white piece of paper. And you can do that with other people too, but that's something they'd have to voluntarily do. I had a friend of mine do that once, because she didn't believe me. So I told her to place her hand on a white piece of paper and look at her hand until she saw a color. She told me she saw black. So I told her what I knew about that color in correspondance to auras, that it could mean deception or some kind of illness, etc. Ironically, she then said, "Oh, I was just kidding. I didn't actually see anything."

Anyway, my aura (at least my first layer) is green. And I can see it now without holding it infront of a solid background, but it has to be relatively dark. I've never tried looking at anyone else's aura though.  
The Library - - [spells, rituals, blessings tree, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games